Are the Venture Royale Block Tecnically strong or advantages in anyway than the OEM FIRST GEN VMax...??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patineto

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see the whole bikes for almost nothing, Yeah that is the problem the WHOLE BIKE...
no i'm not going to run on Nitromethane, not even FCR39, I don't have the skill anymore, in fact i don't even like Straight lines, but every *old high output VMax looks to be build on a Venture block..

what makes them so different, just wondering..

you said it cheap just swap over a few vmax parts and then you have about 10 more hp's .. Search function should lead you to better info that's been discussed already about advantages and disadvantages and most important is the year that works for the swap . I believe 86 thru 93 venture block

you said it cheap just swap over a few vmax parts and then you have about 10 more hp's .. Search function should lead you to better info that's been discussed already about advantages and disadvantages and most important is the year that works for the swap . I believe 86 thru 93 venture block
Search Function

BINGO

I Actually search the venture Site and also the One big carb intake with out great results

But Yeah me Bad

Back