• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1985-vin#0103----3 one ever built w/9000k

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to believe a Vmax jumping off it's center stand, even under throttle, would do that much damage to a person - even if it was the much stronger, faster 1985 red model Vmax.

Hard to believe a Vmax jumping off it's center stand, even under throttle, would do that much damage to a person - even if it was the much stronger, faster 1985 red model Vmax.

+1 Sorry for his injuries.....but there is much in all of this that is hard to believe.

He laid it down on the left side scraping the blinker scoop and pipe--His words--

Some breaks on left side from toes up to pelvis. Bruised ribs and internals. Left arm is worst road rash, but rash is both shoulders, both love handles, both arms, both legs.. haha

First thing to hit was my face, then I flipped over myself and rolled
alot.

I can kind of walk on my own, but very slowly. I'm off work for the time being because I deliver and install appliances. There is no way I could do that now haha.

All i can say is ( from experience ) STUPID HURTS. what a shame for 103

Back