• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1985 vmax $1200

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to the best of my knowledge the '85 side panels the Vmax was not blacked in, they were just stamped into the panel.

NO Danny, stock is not painted in. It's all silver. I painted mine all black then sanded just the top to highlight the impression in black. Horns were all silver too. I did the same to those to highlight the "yamaha" lettering and painted the lower halves of those also.

I do have a 94 so you'd have matching years! I won't be as cheap as these CL bikes but will warranty what I sell!

What I need is a rebuilt engine. But Sean you should email me about that 94 in case I feel impulsive and decide to buy one. I really do want something to ride while I work on my other

to the best of my knowledge the '85 side panels the Vmax was not blacked in, they were just stamped into the panel.

NO Danny, stock is not painted in. It's all silver. I painted mine all black then sanded just the top to highlight the impression in black. Horns were all silver too. I did the same to those to highlight the "yamaha" lettering and painted the lower halves of those also.

Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back