• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 cucstom vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mproy

Reaction score
Got a 2005 custom vmax for sale, you guys know all about vmax so don't think I need to list the modification and what it cost. I'm asking 9000$. Price is negociable of course. This bike is located in Canada NB. It got 32000 km on it, top shape, new tire and always been service. Reason for selling is I bought a new one and this vmax will only sit in the garage.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 20140404_173247.jpg
    20140404_173247.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 179
  • 20140404_173408.jpg
    20140404_173408.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 137
This is a really lovely bike, but if you want to make any of your money back (and you have the original parts) you'll be much better off selling all the upgrades separately and the bike as close to original as you can - '05 models can go for a little more than others being the 'anniversary edition' but only when they look very much as they came out..

Also you'll get really good money on the parts, WAY more than if you sell the bike as it is.

Good luck!

Yeah I know but I don't have the original parts anymore, sold all of it, would be a pain to put back together anyway and with the way this bike is now it is way better in handling than the stock. Price is still negociable at 8000$, I don't expect to make the money I put in it.

damn that's exactly as I would want my bike to look wish I had the money looks sweet someone's gonna snatch it up don't change a thing

drop price to 8000$.

Remember this $8,000 CN is $7,331 USA.

I think you should list the big-ticket items, it would help the cause. Is it stock internals? The Carr. wheels, braced swingarm, non-stock scoops, body panels & paint, seat, USD fork & headlight, wave & rear rotors, mirrors/levers, Supertrapps, & Prog. Susp rear shocks are what I see for the more-expensive stuff.

The footpeg area covers, pegs, carb side covers, engine cover inserts, freeze plug covers & the radiator cover fall in the less-expensive category.

The motor is all stock, just a K&N filter, I did not mention all the work that's on it here because you guys probably look at it and know all about this stuff, I did listed on some other site with all the mod done but suprisely I got nothing, usually you will have those guys with a stupid low offer but been two week now and no offer at all. When it's not for sale everybody want it but now nothing???

Just looking at the bike, I see all the money and time that's gone into it. Don't let these guys here deter you. It's worth everything your asking. An appraisal on the bike may put it even higher than the point where you started. Just a thought that can be taken to the bank.

Bought my 05 beginning of summer. No where near the shape of this beauty. Wish I was still looking. It will sell.
Mike

Back