• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2006 For Sale In North Carolina

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This bike is in near perfect condition and had always been garage kept, never dropped. I have ALL stock parts and plenty of aftermarket to go along. Clean title in hand, 22,900 miles mostly highway from long trips.

Has been tuned on dyno by Max Speed Cycles in Kernersville,NC and made 130.8hp/76.9 ft. Lb sheet in hand.

-Full UFO Exhaust System
-Augmented Breather
-K&N Air Filter
-Stage 1 Jet Kit
-Drag bar
-Smoked turn signals
-Galfer steel braided brake lines

Located in Greensboro, NC

$5500

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 181
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 192
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 168
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 143
  • FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
This bike is in near perfect condition and had always been garage kept, never dropped. I have ALL stock parts and plenty of aftermarket to go along. Clean title in hand, 22,900 miles mostly highway from long trips.

Has been tuned on dyno by Max Speed Cycles in Kernersville,NC and made 130.8hp/76.9 ft. Lb sheet in hand.

-Full UFO Exhaust System
-Augmented Breather
-K&N Air Filter
-Stage 1 Jet Kit
-Drag bar
-Smoked turn signals
-Galfer steel braided brake lines

Located in Greensboro, NC

$5500

If that's a Dynojet jet kit, I only see the Stage 7 kit advertised on their website. Jet Kit for Yamaha V-Max | Dynojet

People have reported problems with anything Dynojet-VMax other than a Stage 7 Dynojet VMax set. I believe their prior other choice for our bikes was a Stage 3 set, but I haven't seen one advertised in some time. Sean Morley probably will confirm this. He offers a Morley's Muscle system for carburetor re-jetting.

Stage 3 is close to stage 7 but w/o the needles. I can't recall if stock needles remained or stage 1 were used. Stage 7 was defined as "full race" but can't remember if vboost eliminator tubes were included in that kit or if they were even needed to be truly considered stage 7. In my mind, true stage 7 includes the tubes since it's meant for a race bike where it's all upper rpms. IMO.

Stage 3 was never sold for a Vmax. Either Stage one (for stock exhaust though is JUNK in our opinion) or Stage Seven (pod filters). The S3 kits were some we used for the Sportbikes/Fazers which is also a Pod filter kit.

There you have it, Stage 1, not a good choice. Stage 7 was the Kerker 4/1 and VBoost eliminator kit, tubing replacing the butterflies between 1 & 2, and 3 and 4. Air correctors, different needles, a selection of main jets numbered different from Mikuni's system. The slides got a new set of springs, and larger holes drilled in the existing holes in the bottoms of the slides. A vapor collector draining into the new oil filler cap, with a restrictor and pod air filters.

I've got a 2006 as well I have been thinking about selling. Only has 11K miles. Just put on new Shinko 230 Tour front and rear, replaced rear brake pads (have set of front but they did not need it). Also recently replaced clutch slave cylinder and front break master cylinder. Runs perfect. Located in Rock Hill, SC. $5500 firm. First pic is with old tires. Has hard saddlebags very easy to take on and off. Also has flyscreen and passenger backrest. Some extra parts including license tag under fender holder as the tabs broke off on the old one (not installed).
Way to piggy-back on someone else's classified...bad form, man, bad form.

I’m guessing that since the OP listed his over five years ago, he no longer checks in here or even has that machine anymore. However, still a good idea to run your own ad.

No harm no foul.

Latest posts

Back