• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2006 not mine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ad:
06 Yamaha VMAX*

engine displacement (CC):*1200*
fuel:*gas*
transmission:*manual*

For Sale is my 2006 Yamaha VMAX. Bike needs no introduction - if you know Bikes then you know what this is. Bike purchased from a local dealer. I had New Tires installed and all Fluids Changed (Oil, Cooling System, Shaft Drive Fluid, Brake Fuid, Hydraulic Clutch Fluid) at that time which was in Fall of 2016. Bike has been Garage stored since purchased and has only been driven about 500 miles since I purchased it. I installed brand new Delkevic Carbon Fiber and Stainless Steel Mufflers right after I purchased it. Medical reasons for selling Bike. This is one Cool Bike! Nothing quite like the V-Boost system that made this Bike one thrilling Motorcyle. Bike being sold due to Medical reasons only. I do Not Need Any Help selling this Bike - No Sales Solicitor Calls - Please! Call (585) 315-0207 for Questions or to request a showing.

Ed. note: a decent price, low miles, a good buy if it checks out.

Back