2006 Project pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboWalt

Reaction score
So far, 2006 V-max with the following mods: Otec trees and swingarm. R-1 fork legs. Lightcon wheels, R-1 calipers. Mark's Pipes. Venture rear diff. FJR masters. This is taking forever. But, as you can see. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Looking forward to getting on the road!

Walt

Attachments

• P6150024.jpg
    P6150024.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 80
  • P6150016.jpg
    P6150016.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 55
So far, 2006 V-max with the following mods: Otec trees and swingarm. R-1 fork legs. Lightcon wheels, R-1 calipers. Mark's Pipes. Venture rear diff. FJR masters. This is taking forever. But, as you can see. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Looking forward to getting on the road!

Walt

Looks great!

I need that Otec on my '06... Will help me fit the 6.25" wheel and 200 tire...

Did you buy it from Wild Bros? $2,150.00?? :ummm: Can I use my stock brake arm and the wheel I have?

Seems pretty pricey but man that would make installing the tire A LOT easier and overall a better package!:thumbs up:

Looks great!

I need that Otec on my '06... Will help me fit the 6.25" wheel and 200 tire...

Did you buy it from Wild Bros? $2,150.00?? :ummm: Can I use my stock brake arm and the wheel I have?

Seems pretty pricey but man that would make installing the tire A LOT easier and overall a better package!:thumbs up:

The swingarm, rotors and wheels are from Wildbros. I think you can use the stock brake setup with the Otec swingarm. Do you already have your wheel? I'm running a 6" with a 200 tire.

Thanks for the compliments. :biglaugh: Still have a few items that I want to change. Considering a double headlight setup. Really like the new mid-controls from Over Racing too.

Bike looks awesome. Very nice and well thought out mods. Should be a monster once it's hits the road.:punk:

I was curious about those OVER sets as well and what the positioning will be once they are installed...def take pics of those if you get them.

The swingarm, rotors and wheels are from Wildbros. I think you can use the stock brake setup with the Otec swingarm. Do you already have your wheel? I'm running a 6" with a 200 tire.

It's a long story on the wheel, but lets say yes I have the wheel... It started out as a 5.5 which wasn't true so I sent it back and they don't make it in the 5.5 (which I think is B.S.) so they are sending me a 6.25. So for the time being the 180 is going to be spooned on it which will look stupid as schitt but I need to do something to fix the problem... 2150 dollars is an awful expensive fix however...:bang head:

I was curious about those OVER sets as well and what the positioning will be once they are installed...def take pics of those if you get them.

Here are a couple of pics of the Over's installed. Pics from www.indigofighters.us website.

Attachments

• hulkmax-rightside-over-racing-midset.jpg
    hulkmax-rightside-over-racing-midset.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 30
  • hulkmax-leftside-over-racing-midset.jpg
    hulkmax-leftside-over-racing-midset.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 31
For some reason I was thinking they were rearsets not foward. I've got Sato racing R6 rearsets with one off brackets to make it fit where I want it. There was a lot of clearance issues with the frame when doing the one off.

thatunderslung rear brake looks bloody unreal ,well machined and engineered, did you buy it or build it? I wouldnt mind one of those on my own max.
hawksy

Attachments

• smoked.jpg
    smoked.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 5
Back