• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2007 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04modwrx

Reaction score
I have a set of LED's installed for better visibility. They work great! I have back problems and had a local upholstery shop stuff my seat with really soft foam. The bike has 14500 miles. I put on new Dunlops at the end of last season. They may have 400 miles on them if that. I have a $500 HIT AIR XL Mesh Jacket and deployment cord that goes with the bike. This jacket is has an airbag in it to keep you safe in case of an accident. The jacket is too big for me. i am in the Raleigh NC area.P7110010.jpg

P7110011.jpg

P7110012.jpg

Other than that the bike is stock. It is in Brand New condition. The bike KBB's at $6890. See here:
http://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/yamaha/v-max/2007-yamaha-v-max/suggestedretailvalue/

I am asking $6750 OBO.
Call Mike or text to 419-290-9809.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Looks clean, I think potential buyers would like to know the miles.

07s, Gen 1s don't come any newer so all the rubber parts are softer and more pliable and hence have the longest service life in them. If it is a low mile or well cared for bike, one can keep it nice so much more easier! If I had to pick, why not pick the newest you can afford. Only one I would take over it is an anniversary edition 05.

Back