2009 VRSCF V-Rod Muscle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Airbox extensions"? Looks to me like they're just trying again to copy off of Mr. Max.
I do like the overall look of the bike, but it's weird to see a Harley with exhaust on both sides of the bike.

Pssst. Don't tell anyone but I've always liked the V-rod. :Whistle:

This is just friggin' embarrassing for HD. "Muscle" with 125 hp? Jeez, if you're going to tout how fast your bike is with a gaudy name like that, at least back it up in the performance department.

i wouldn't say that they sets their sights so high as to make it look like a vmax... but it does look like a fazer lol.

I like the integrated tail light/rear fender. Overall not a bad look.

Still not much competition for us 1st gen owners. Hopefully HD wasn't trying to compete with the '09 version. :)

Ha ha..

"The engine is tuned to produce up to 125 hp at 8250 rpm and up to 85 ft-lbs. of torque at 7000 rpm."

I'd hate to see how much hp the less muscular version is...

Unfortunately,
(After a second look I changed my opinion).

I like the taillight.. but overall I think it's just ok now... not horrible..

But, there is one spot that I definitely needs to go...

Ha ha..

"The engine is tuned to produce up to 125 hp at 8250 rpm and up to 85 ft-lbs. of torque at 7000 rpm."

I'd hate to see how much hp the less muscular version is...

Unfortunately,
I do think it looks pretty sweet... not Maxish.. but still pretty cool

07 and newer all have the 1250 Twin that produce 125 horse.

you guys are just pissed that the max should of been named the VROD from the start...who the hell is max anyway

This little spot right here is a huge downside on the bike... :biglaugh:

Attachments

• temp.bmp
    359.7 KB · Views: 57
The VRod is a decent bike, I like it, but it is no VMax.

As far as being pissed that the VMax should have been named VRod from the start.... I'm not so sure about that....

We all know what V-Max stands for, but what is V-Rod??????

Vaginal Rodding?

I swear the majority of the members on here have stock in Yamaha, or in some way directly involved. It seems if it doesn't say Yamaha or VMax it's shit, and there is no better according to some of you guys haha.

I swear the majority of the members on here have stock in Yamaha, or in some way directly involved. It seems if it doesn't say Yamaha or VMax it's shit, and there is no better according to some of you guys haha.

For the record, this group obviously doesn't include me. However, with the new Max (and other bikes) hitting the street this fall, this beast would be pretty low on my shopping list.

I just hope it gets lined up against the new Max, B-King and others for a showdown at the strip this fall. The beating will be u-g-l-y.

lol hmmmmm...:ummm: what is the name of this forum? you are surprised?

Latest posts

Back