• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2010 V-max red

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow for 10 grand I may have to see what I can get for my bike. My whole issue always has been that my bike is very unique and I have a ton of high end parts but at the price you want I might have to try to sell mine quick and start over modding a gen II But, my luck by the time I sell mine yours will be gone. Got me really thinking now..

It's all about timing, if this bike had been for sale 3 weeks ago at 10K, I probably would have bought it instead of the new 2015 I ended up with. Looks like a great deal for someone!!!!

That is a great deal! If you were closer to North Carolina, I would be having to sleep in the garage for a while (the wife would want to put me out). But that would be OK, because I would be sleeping near my new toy. GLWS.

I'm sorry, John, but that Suzuki BurgerKing bike is that kind of a bike that only a mother would love.....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, great value there for under 6K. Considering I could almost buy 3 of them for what I just paid for a 2015 VMAX, I'd say they are worth considering. :punk:

If and when the day comes that i can own a 2011 or newer vmax for $8000 or less i will consider owning it. At that cost i would still have $10000 into after changing the ugly ass muffler's and a few other things. For now until that day come's i will enjoy the low mileage (4000) wasp transformer look of the b king I think it will be at least 3 more years before i see that price on a low mileage 2011 vmax. IMO It's not worth paying more than $8000 for a bike in Michigan because we don't have a long enough riding season.

If and when the day comes that i can own a 2011 or newer vmax for $8000 or less i will consider owning it. At that cost i would still have $10000 into after changing the ugly ass muffler's and a few other things. For now until that day come's i will enjoy the low mileage (4000) wasp transformer look of the b king I think it will be at least 3 more years before i see that price on a low mileage 2011 vmax. IMO It's not worth paying more than $8000 for a bike in Michigan because we don't have a long enough riding season.
I used to think this way also, living in Iowa... Until I bought my 2011. Worth every cent, every ride.

Edit- B king is a seriously cool bike. Dunno why they only made it for one year here.

LOL, a Bking owner calling another bikes exhaust ugly.:rofl_200:

LOL, a Bking owner calling another bikes exhaust ugly.:rofl_200:

Pot, meet kettle. LOL. Having owned BOTH bikes, I can tell you that the B-King is a GREAT value. Don't get me wrong, I love my new VMAX, but after riding the new MAX for a few weeks, I'm not really sure what the hub-ub was all about. I don't regret buying it, not for one second, but the B-King just felt faster to me, and much sportier. It's not a real fair comparison yet either, because my King was modded with a much better exhaust and Power Commander, and my new VMAX is still 100% bone stock. Maybe after the new exhaust, cat removal and Nash flash, I'll feel differently about it. But I don't for 2 seconds think it will EVER be worth three B-Kings, or a B-King and how many other bikes you can get for 10K. :punk:

Yes ugly. Imo both are ugly but the b king's exhaust goes with the look's of the bike and when you stretch the swing arm on the b king and lower it 30mm it actually flows with the autobot look. The vmax exhaust don't even go with nostalgic look of the bike. It look's like someone forgot what they where doing and said fuck it this will do. lol. zx-14 exhaust :ummm: wtf. :rofl_200: That being said with some mod's i would own any or all of them. I do think the vmax is the coolest out of the three.

Latest posts

Back