2013 TX Hill Country rally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfeagins

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a few pics I took from this past weekends' TX rally. The group shot was taken by someone else (Gigi Webber, I think) and I 'borrowed' it from FB.

Gigi's group photo March 16 2013.jpg
Group photo before starting Saturday morning's rides.

2013 027.jpg
I got my money's worth out of this back tire for sure.

2013 028.jpg
I also got my money's worth out of this front tire. It wore quickly in the twisties Saturday afternoon. We were hitting it pretty hard all day, but especially so on Saturday afternoon.

2013 041.jpg
People starting to gather around the pool Saturday evening.

2013 006.jpg

2013 010.jpg
Shaun Brown and Clay Banker standing just beyond my '09 during a rest stop along one of the Three Twisted Sisters.

2013 023.jpg

2013 024.jpg

2013 038.jpg
A couple cakes to commemorate the newlyweds and also Gigi's sisters' fight against cancer.

2013 039.jpg
The newlyweds: Pam & Shawn

Shala & I had a fantastic time this year. It was great seeing old friends and meeting a few new ones as well. Already looking forward to doing it again next spring. We're looking forward to the May Eureka Springs, AR rally as well.

We also had a great time. I think that Gigi's sister also had a good time.
Come on Eureka Springs. I think Gigi may be on her new ride tho. NO not the pool boy either:)
Michael

...must be the groundskeeper then...lol

That 'new ride' is going to be quite a change for Gigi. Is it an 1800, or the 1300?

Back