2015: 30th Anniversary... any ideas?? Rumors??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmakatt

Reaction score
So.. The 30th is approaching... Anyone have ideas about our favorite MC and what mother Yami has in store??:ummm:

More than a paint job I hope!!:punk:

KarmaKatt

I think it's gonna be a 40th anniversary change before it's more than paint and /or a little medallion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

The big change will be that it comes with a 5 gallon gas tank.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I think Bill has it right on the engine only the gas tank will be the same from the Gen 1 allowing riders 35 miles of travel between fill ups.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

USD forks, 1400 Gen 1 engine,M.P. F.i.and a better frame. New wheels and a nice stout swing arm. All parts interchangeable with the older Gen 1's. Just a dream I had.

Talking of bigger tanks, I have one of those german-made plastic ones. It came with about 19L capacity (OEM is 15), but it said that once fitted and filled up, it would expand a bit to a capacity of 20.5L

Well, it did expand. So much so I can't take my side covers off anymore! And, as I put in new brake pads and flushed/bled the system yesterday, I found out it's also become rather difficult to remove the rear brake fluid reservoir cover as well!

More fuel, yes, Slightly better range, yes. A helluva lot more hassle, yes too!

Back