3 wires connecting to the vboost controller

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not think so. May have fused together somehow. One should be ground and the other switched power (look for black for the ground and red/white for the switched power). Need to check the chart on my website to see which goes where.

i thought so i wire up areal access platforms and i could not understand how the wires was joined only thing is the rest of the bike works fine would it not affect other operation of the bike if the power was getting onto the ground

I don't have a diagram but aren't the three wires in supposed to be +, -, and ignition pulse?

Are they belling out to each other going back into the main harness or going back into the controller?

If its back into the harness I would think the + and - should most assuredly not bell out to each other, not sure about the ignition pulse wire.

If back into the controller the + and - might read between each other as its possible that it could be reading through the power supply or electronics maybe, but that value if actually read with an ohm meter should be greater than the 0.1-0.3 ohms we would read on a "closed" or "made" circuit.

Update i have checked 3 different vmaxes and the all the wires bell out with each other the power of the volt meter is greater than the resistance on the components secondly its my vboost controller that at fault tahnks for your advice on the 5 wires rusty !!!!

Sorry I didn't get back to you right away! Glad to hear you at least have a "normal" system in that area.

Back