8 vintage Yamaha bikes found in warehouse...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of those really bring back old memories. the early 80's was when i first started riding on the street. the maxim, virago, and 850 special were personal favorites as my friends father owned all 3 at different times. rode the seca right before i saw my first max in 85. think my cousin still has the freakin thing! always been a yamaha man when i came to the street. only bikes i wish i never sold were yamahas. 85 max sold, 96 yzf 750 (never shoulda sold!!)

later odieoh24

WOW that's pretty incredible. Reminds me of that guy that was selling a CX650 Turbo a while back on fleabay, and it was in about the same condition. :biglaugh:

How the hell could you 'forget' about those? Great find for whoever got them though...

And what do we reckon on 'new' bikes with 100 miles on the clock? Test rides? How abused would these early miles have been?:ummm:

Damn, wish I hadn't spent all that money on my relatives right about now.

Certainly one of those times that you wished that you had more money than you know what to do with. I would be more than happy to add any one, or all of those bikes to my garage. I think the guy made a mistake posting these so close to X-Mas.

Back