• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

92 Custom VMAX -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texas-ss-tornado

Reaction score
Well, I've decided it's time to shiiite or get off the pot, I've got a good lead on a 2010 VMAX, but I've gotta sell something to make it happen. Don't need two VMAX's, so here it is. 92 VMAX with 17K miles. Bike is beautiful, the flatslide carbs are a real experience, until you've heard or experienced a set on a bike, you don't know what you're missing. Other than being a little cold blooded, it runs great and pulls like a freight train. I'm pricing this VERY FAIR for a quick sale, you couldn't build it for what I'm asking ($4500 FIRM). Here's a list of the aftermarket parts, I'm going to put it on eBay in a few days if it doesn't sell on the forums. Feel free to call me if you wish to discuss, John 469-826-9014

UFO carbs
Kerker pipe
UFO billet fork brace
Exactrep bar risers
stainless lines
Galfer kevlar clutch w DD mod (two springs)
UFO star fighter seat
programmable shift light
polished scoops
small aluminum turn signals
aluminum blue foot pegs
Works shocks
Works fork springs
Custom Dodge Viper blue paint

Slideshow:

http://s121.photobucket.com/user/83GS1100E_Tornado/slideshow/92VMAX_Auction

Video:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8DmMLKstK8[/yt]

Last edited:
Re: 92 Custom VMAX

GLWS.....I would say that the bike is WELL worth the money.

I've gotta act quickly on the 2010 I'm looking at, so if anybody on the forum is seriously interested, contact me ASAP. Would really love to see a forum member end up with it. If not, it will probably be on eBay before the weekend is out. :punk:

Gotta few bites on eBay but still holding out for a forum member. I really thought $4500 was a great deal for this bike, I've already been offered more than that on eBay and haven't countered yet. Come on guys, somebody step up to the plate! I'll even throw in a nice set of black 98 wheels with good tires! :biglaugh:

Definitely worth the asking price. I sent it to two of my riding buddies who no longer have a Max. Maybe I'll / you'll get a nibble from one of them.

If I didn't have those 2 Max project bikes ............... Anybody looking to build one from the ground up ?

As luck would have it, the 2010 I was pining for has already been sold, but no matter. I'm still going to sell this and use the money toward a 2nd gen. Gives me the opportunity to wait longer also, so hopefully, somebody from one of the forums can grab it!

Somebody had asked me what the custom blue paint with ghost flames looked like under the tank cover, here you go. Also noticed I had said "polished" scoops in the auction, and they are actually chromed. Sure is a beauty. :biglaugh:

Also a look down at the VGAS setup.

SOLD! Bought and paid for in full, a guy from NY bought it sight unseen for 5K, taking delivery first week of May! Now I'm hot on the trail for a 2nd Generation VMAX, got 12K to spend. :)

Congrats I have to say I was drooling over your Gen 1 but alas I had no funds, but hey you got a little more than you were asking here and now you can get the Gen 2, post pics as soon as you get it, Happy Hunting !!

Back