A couple issues before roadworthy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I hear ya, but believe me I do ride it every chance I get. Much to the dismay of my golf buddy's. But I did manage to put about 5 thousand miles on my bike last year. But 0 miles in the rain. I'm a absolute freak for keeping it spotless. Ask Bill K or Garret or Bob from the Pgh run last year. Bill looked at me and said" that dirt is really bothering you isn't it" so I said " yea I guess it is that obvious" as I pulled my polishing cloth out and started cleaning my wheels when we stopped at Ohiopyle. So yea, I do probably spend as much time if not more cleaning her as I do riding but I want to keep it as close to mint as possible.

I know how it is cleaning and polishing. guys around here say i won't ride if it's going to rain in the next 5 days. LOL
When i raced ATV's. We would go on long out of state riding trips. I would ride to a creek or river . if mine was dirty. pull out a rag and hand wash it. while 4 or 5 other guys gave me crap. until they saw the end result.:punk:
show-n-shine

I know how it is cleaning and polishing. guys around here say i won't ride if it's going to rain in the next 5 days. LOL
When i raced ATV's. We would go on long out of state riding trips. I would ride to a creek or river . if mine was dirty. pull out a rag and hand wash it. while 4 or 5 other guys gave me crap. until they saw the end result.:punk:
show-n-shine

I hear the same thing but that's ok, I just can't handle riding it dirty. I sure as hell didn't spend the time and money I have to have it look like a piece of shit. Besides the dirtier you let it get the less it will shine back up to as close to new as possible. Ed

Latest posts

Back