A new forum section idea

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
With all the mods people do on their own VMax, I was thinking of starting a section for that where you can post your mods. Preferably you would show some pics of it such as before and after or as you are doing it, and have a decent write up with it on how/why/what was involved to do it, material lists etc. :th_k050:
Sound like a good idea??

Sounds good to me. Sort of a show and tell with first hand knowledge/hands on. One thing I would like to say is that everybody has their own taste and these mods were made for the owner who likes them and other versions are possible for those with different taste. It's all about possibilities and creativity and is a heck of a lot cheaper than buying something from a vendor.

Good idea, Buster. maybe you could move some of the junk I've been posting all over the place to there... :)

wfcall said:
Good idea, Buster. maybe you could move some of the junk I've been posting all over the place to there... :)
There's no junk posts here... they're all gold!!.... gold I tell you! ;)

Sounds good, what are you going to name this section?
Home made modifications?
Members own mods?
Members creations?
Mods with different flavors?
Members unique mods?
make up some names and take a pol on which to use.

I vote for Vmax Modifications. I know its really out there but just follow me on this one

I was thinking about having a section for cooling.
Keeping this hotrod cool seems to be a bit of a challenge for many. Maybe enough to warrant a new section.

Back