Another Max day in Mi

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
Had been trying to put together a few guys for a ride on Sat the 9th, most had prior commitments so Leecifer and I took off on our own, kept to the backroads and had some fun, and made our way to the Lansing area, decided to ring up a few riders from town but nothing panned out there either, we ran over to Grand Ledge for lunch at the Logjam bar and grille, while we were there I got a call from Magnadude, he had been working in the yard all morning and his wife must have felt he needed a break and cut him loose for the afternoon, he met us there and took us on a kick azz run through the countryside with plenty of straights and twisties!............Had a blast!...........Lee an I hit the superslab for the trip home and repeatedly tested our V-Boosts into the triple digits.........:punk:.............Sometimes the unplanned rides can turn out to be some of the best!...........Thank you Steve for the tour!...............Had a great time!..............................Tom.

Glad To see you guys had a great ride. You couldent ask for better weather to be Devil boosting. LOL.............Mike

Back