Any max riders in the Des Moines area?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90MAX

Reaction score
Hey, new member here... Just wondering if there's any other riders on here in the Des Moines area. I've only seen a couple of other Vmaxes around town. Mostly it's Harleys and Crotch Rockets.

Dont know how close I am to Des Moines, but Im about 30 minutes south of Davenport. Ive only seen one max around here.

drew,

last year i was on a bridge washing crew and we washed a bunch of bridges in the quad cities area. We washed the centenial bridge between rock island illinois and davenport iowa, i kept seeing the same guy on his vmax over and over and over, was that you? We usually had one lane of traffic shut down, a flagger, and u cant miss us in our neon yellow outfits

Good chance I was the one in Davenport. I have a Yellow 94 with 4-1 and much chrome.

Nathan

do u remember passing a crew washing the bridge?

Hell... He can hardley remember his name let alone that kind of info...:whistlin: :th_hit:
However I remember it as I work down the street... He lives right down that way so I am sure it was him...

I know of two guys in the DesMoines area. One has a bored out Vmax and the other has a 2005 and lives in Ankeny. Both seem like nice guys.

DesMoines is roughly 3 hours from here or 170 miles...

I live in the Q.C.

NO CHROME!:coolgleamA:
:eek:h yeah:

I vaguely remember that, I think.

I drive under it at least twice a day on the Iowa side and quite often more than that. I also have what I tell myself is a common obsession of REVvVvVvVING the engine under the bridge for the echo effect. Kinda immature but I'm OK with that.

Where you there at all during Sturgis On The River. I feel we need to make a strong Vmax showing this year.

Check it out and lets get a guest list started.
http://www.sturgisontheriver.com/

I vaguely remember that, I think.

I drive under it at least twice a day on the Iowa side and quite often more than that. I also have what I tell myself is a common obsession of REVvVvVvVING the engine under the bridge for the echo effect. Kinda immature but I'm OK with that.

Where you there at all during Sturgis On The River. I feel we need to make a strong Vmax showing this year.

Check it out and lets get a guest list started.
http://www.sturgisontheriver.com/
Hellyea I'll be there!!

Im in Osceola, IA south of DM about 45 mins. I would love to meet up with u guys sometime this year. Im looking at getting the UFO 4 into 2 exhaust and I would like to hear some different exhausts before I do. Is there any ride or group events in the area that you guys know of that has a decent vmax turnout. I've been to Indianola's bike night a few times over the years and I have not seen a single vmax there.

I'm up in North Central Iowa (Algona). I will most likely be making a ride or 2 towards the Des Moines area this summer. I have a great friend who also has a 2005 Max, but he doesn't ride it much. Have to get him to take it out.

I am in Urbandale and just got a "00 VMAX yesterday, I love it. It has an aftermarket pipe that sounds like a V8. I haven't seen too many VMAX's in the DSM area either.

Back