anybody else get a tax suprise???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theemax

Reaction score
Got my taxes done today, and all things almost identicle to last year, (where I got right a $1000 in fed return) I have to SEND IN $389 to Saddam.....errr...Barrak Hussein Obama. I am almost giddy in anticipation of what I will be able to send him in the future, for the new world order the Third Reich....errr...Democrats have in store for the mere peasants they are saving from themselves!!

On a side note, After paying $10,000 in federal taxes, and paying my ex around $12,000 in child support, (which of course I can't claim......and SHE IS NOT REQUIRED TO CLAIM.) I will be able to save quite a chunk of change on gas money, merely by not having to run around on a silly shopping spree, trying to spend my big return. (like she has been doing the past week) She makes good money, no car payment, (yep, I got the privlidge of paying that off in the divorce a few years back) and has not moved out of the house yet that I got in the divorce, that I am paying for, AND SHE GETS A HUGE RETURN!!!!

Any chance if I get fed up and quit my job that Saddam....I mean Barrack or the old Pelosi will take me in their home??? just askin:confused2:

I hear ya man.

I got everything that carried a payment in my divorce. She got everything that was paid off AND a huge lump sum.

I don't even want to talk about taxes. I have no problem paying my fair share, but it makes me ill to continually have to shell out more and more every year (in spite of not earning more and more every year) to support these bloated and ineffective government programs that are being forced down our throat.

Re: anybody else get a tax surprise???

About a month ago , me & my friend "mike" walked into a pizza place that I go to often , theres a women bragging about how she raked her x-hubby over the coals & so on , and after all that I've been going through , I said " what makes you think your entitled to everything on earth because you have a vagina " ? She said because I am , I said why , go get you own shit , women like you are the down fall of this country ! She said " boy someone is a little touchy , must be going through a divorce " . I said I've been married a couple of times , I just want to know why women like you think your entitled to everything just because you have a vagina ! ... Needless to say she would not answer & she knew she was going to get ripped a knew ASSHOLE if she continued , so she just shut the fuck up , I picked up my pizza & left ! .. When we got outside , my buddy "mike" said what an asshole she was ! ... THEEMAX , YOU EVER THINK ABOUT TAKING HER FISHING ?

ME & MY 6 YEAR OLD SON ARE VERY CLOSE , WE ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER ! . I HAVE MY UNSIGNED DIVORCE PAPERS ON MY DESK WRIGHT NOW , WE ARE IN MARRIAGE COUNSELING NOW , NOT SURE WHICH WAY ITS GOING TO GO , BUT MY WIFE KNOWS THAT I WANT CUSTODY OF MY SON , BUT HAVE AGREED TO 50%-50% CUSTODY , IF SHE FUCKS WITH ME , I WILL SPEND EVERY DIME THAT I HAVE BY SELLING THIS HOUSE & EVERYTHING I OWN TO SEE THAT I DO ! ... THE THING THAT GETS ME AFTER TALKING TO MY LAWYER , AND SINCE I OWNED THIS HOUSE BEFORE WE WERE EVEN DATING AND HAD PUT DOWN $80,000.00 ON IT TO BUY IT , I WAS HERE 6-7 YEARS BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED & THEN HER NAME WENT ON THE MORTGAGE , BUT SHE DID NOT PUT UP ANY MONEY , SO MY LAWYER STATES THAT SHE HAS NO EQUITY IN THE HOUSE , SO IT TURNS OUT THAT SHE'S ONLY ENTITLED TO A SMALL PERCENTAGE IF & WHEN THE HOUSE WOULD SELL OR I COULD BUY HER OUT FOR NOW FOR $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 , SHE WENT FUCKING BALLISTIC ! ... SHE WAS FOAMING AT THE MOUTH , I SWEAR TO GOD SHE COULD HARDLY TALK ! .. SO I PRESENTED HER WITH THE SAME QUESTION , WHY ARE YOU ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VAGINA ? ... AND IT WAS A GREAT WEEK LONG ARGUMENT , AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER ! ... :confused2: ... ANYBODY ? ... :confused2: ... ANYBODY ? ... :confused2: ...

ME & MY 6 YEAR OLD SON ARE VERY CLOSE , WE ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER ! . I HAVE MY UNSIGNED DIVORCE PAPERS ON MY DESK WRIGHT NOW , WE ARE IN MARRIAGE COUNSELING NOW , NOT SURE WHICH WAY ITS GOING TO GO , BUT MY WIFE KNOWS THAT I WANT CUSTODY OF MY SON , BUT HAVE AGREED TO 50%-50% CUSTODY , IF SHE FUCKS WITH ME , I WILL SPEND EVERY DIME THAT I HAVE BY SELLING THIS HOUSE & EVERYTHING I OWN TO SEE THAT I DO ! ... THE THING THAT GETS ME AFTER TALKING TO MY LAWYER , AND SINCE I OWNED THIS HOUSE BEFORE WE WERE EVEN DATING AND HAD PUT DOWN $80,000.00 ON IT TO BUY IT , I WAS HERE 6-7 YEARS BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED & THEN HER NAME WENT ON THE MORTGAGE , BUT SHE DID NOT PUT UP ANY MONEY , SO MY LAWYER STATES THAT SHE HAS NO EQUITY IN THE HOUSE , SO IT TURNS OUT THAT SHE'S ONLY ENTITLED TO A SMALL PERCENTAGE IF & WHEN THE HOUSE WOULD SELL OR I COULD BUY HER OUT FOR NOW FOR $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 , SHE WENT FUCKING BALLISTIC ! ... SHE WAS FOAMING AT THE MOUTH , I SWEAR TO GOD SHE COULD HARDLY TALK ! .. SO I PRESENTED HER WITH THE SAME QUESTION , WHY ARE YOU ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VAGINA ? ... AND IT WAS A GREAT WEEK LONG ARGUMENT , AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER ! ... :confused2: ... ANYBODY ? ... :confused2: ... ANYBODY ? ... :confused2: ...

Damn divorce is rugged. My dad went through an ugly one 7 or so years ago. She wanted everything and I mean everything even half of his company . His biz was a corporation and as a corporate officer / sole owner. You can take money from the company, but the government looks at it like a loan from a biz. Well everything that they bought including the house and all of its furnishings were considered payed with borrowed money. Now the kicker was since she was married to him she actually owed his company half of what was borrowed. It was priceless when her mouth hit the floor knowing that she had to pay all that money back to his company AKA him. So in the end he let her have the bedroom set, then took her Caddy and switched it out with a Grand Marquete. I still laugh about that gold digging bitch!

Gannon

IF I SOUND TAINTED OR JADED , I'M SORRY ! .. :th_flipthebird: ..:double angry bird: .. :jerk it:.. :rofl_200:

In Oregon the judge doesn't care what brought you two to divorce court. It doesn't matter. All assets and debts from both sides are grouped, split down the middle and handed out evenly to each person. The end.
Most often a "legal separation" is the way to start off. Its gentler and less ugly. Just like a divorce stipulates who gets what and when (peacefully) it does the same for as long as needed. It also protects each person from unforeseen repercussions from the other. It also allows benefits like insurance and or retirement payments to continue till one or both get on their feet. Then when things settle down and if you both decide what you want either to stay or go you either stop the separation and get on, or divorce and all or most of the ugliness is over. At least in theory.

I am my wifes second marriage and she did a do it yourself divorce from her first husband and did'nt ask for a thing...guy was a Harvard grad too.

PS forgot to ask but are the wifes paying for their lawyer with their own money or is it from joint money?

Well....while the topic has been primarily focused on divorce, my comment is more toward the tax side of the house. To some degree yes, I did get a bit of a surprise this year. Last year, when me and my wife had our daughter, we cleared too much (due to a large severance pay allotment) to be able to claim her. It wasn't a bad refund, but just a bit short of what we had expected. So we figured, cool, this year we should be able to clear nicely.....WRONG...It was actually the smallest refund we have EVER received. If it wasn't for the fact that we could claim our daughter this year, we would have owed like Theemax (BTW, sorry to hear about that, man).

It immediately got me to looking at our previous year's return. As my employment didn't change, my income was the best one for comparison. Come to find out, even though I had changed nothing on my W-4, and actually made $4k more for the year, they actually withheld $400 less than the previous year. So...if you say that I should have had AT LEAST 15% held on the extra $4K, combine that with the "missing" $400, you got about $1000 that I was originally expecting to get back based on previous returns....and that is just my income.

That's when I remembered this... another fallout of the oh so beautiful plan voted in by the "lets dig that hole a little deeper" congress...all because someone felt that I would feel so much better about see that extra $20 or in my paycheck instead of a nice big fat check come tax season...genius, i tell you...genius :icon_rolleyes:

Yep, the idiots figured that if they gave you a little more each week in your check, that it would boost the economy throughout the year. It didn't, and now people are pissed about getting less back at the end of the year....at least that's how my accountant explained it when I questioned him about getting back less than last year.

A lot of people took a hit this year if you remember in april obamma great plan less money was took from your pay check if you keep your stubs you should see the differance. well heres the suprize at the end of the year your tax bracket did not change so you will have to pay that money back that obamma help you with. I warned all my friends to have more held out for fedral taxes this is the only thing that save me from getting screwed.
heres hoping for a free country currently my wife works to pay taxes about 28,000 a year I just wish they could at leased give you some KY before screwing you

Yep, the idiots figured that if they gave you a little more each week in your check, that it would boost the economy throughout the year. It didn't, and now people are pissed about getting less back at the end of the year....at least that's how my accountant explained it when I questioned him about getting back less than last year.

Pretty much...irony being that the spending spree that usually occurs around tax season pretty much died...

Back