Anyone have these mirrors?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the mirrors will be here today or tomorrow! Holy shit was that fast shipping from hong kong! Pics to follow!

Mirrors are awesome! Install was easy as they came with reverse thread's and regular thread attachments. Quality is excellent as is adjustment. They look awesome! Have not taken a spin with them yet but will soon. Here are some pics...

vmax 009.jpg

vmax 010.jpg

What buyer did you use on ebay? They look really nice...think I may need some black ones.

Glad they turned out good. KOSO makes some excellent products. Price was awesome as well IMO. I had been wanting to get those for quite some time, but as i mentioned earlier, i've gone the way of different clutch/brake masters and have no mounting for them. They looked to me like they would provide a good rearward view. Most mirror manufacturers seem to think that only short stubby mirrors are good looking.
How is the view?

Sweet, just broke my mirror and was looking for a replacement
set. Can you see more than your shoulders ? Also how are they
for vibration, do they blur ?
Found a couple of what look like the same mirrors from other sellers.
A bit cheaper but seems that you got great shipping time.
Might have to get those blk ones.

Glad they turned out good. KOSO makes some excellent products. Price was awesome as well IMO. I had been wanting to get those for quite some time, but as i mentioned earlier, i've gone the way of different clutch/brake masters and have no mounting for them. They looked to me like they would provide a good rearward view. Most mirror manufacturers seem to think that only short stubby mirrors are good looking.
How is the view?

Sweet, just broke my mirror and was looking for a replacement
set. Can you see more than your shoulders ? Also how are they
for vibration, do they blur ?
Found a couple of what look like the same mirrors from other sellers.
A bit cheaper but seems that you got great shipping time.
Might have to get those blk ones.

The view is great. They adjust EVERY way possible so you can really get em where you want. They adjust up and down on the stalk so you can push them out further sideways if need be which is what I always found frustrating on the stock mirrors.

Vibration is better than stock but still there when gunning up to redline. At constant rpm cruising there clear as can be and they have a nice blue tint to them.

So far so good!

Abe, I bet ya some bar snake will get rid of that blurring issue at WOT.

Ordered the blk ones Sunday night hopefully I'll see them
beginning of next week. Thanks for the post Hdkila.
But what is up with that suppliers name;
" KAKAhealthcare" !!???? :confused2:
Sheez, I hope I never catch a cold in Hong Kong ! :rofl_200:

Ordered the blk ones Sunday night hopefully I'll see them
beginning of next week. Thanks for the post Hdkila.
But what is up with that suppliers name;
" KAKAhealthcare" !!???? :confused2:
Sheez, I hope I never catch a cold in Hong Kong ! :rofl_200:

That name had me confused as well.

Back