Anyone know these forks?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taavinen

Reaction score
This max was at my local mechanic today. Anyone know what type of forks these are? Sort of look like something usually on an XV650. Definitely like the look of them to go with the classic cruiser look

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 123
Really? Yeh i guess they are no where are fat as cruiser forks. Might get the mechanic to ask him what the set up is. Looks good

Those are 98-99 R1 forks for sure, only older ones that came in gold and note the blue dot calipers. Exactrep sells a dual headlight setup I do believe.

Those are 98-99 R1 forks for sure, only older ones that came in gold and note the blue dot calipers. Exactrep sells a dual headlight setup I do believe.

+1 , older gold ones can be chromed as well , and yep on the duals from Exactrep. Might see these with them soon.

Attachments

• Rollie chrome r1-vmax forks.jpg
    Rollie chrome r1-vmax forks.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 18
I've looked at so many R1 forks lately for my Max, I'd bet they are R1's. I have those same blue dot calipers on my stock forks right now. They came off my late buddy Eds' R1

Latest posts

Back