Anyone recognize this headlight assembly??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen that headlight online somewhere at a Euro V-Max parts site, but apparently never added it to my favorites. I would email the guy if you are really interested.

Last edited:
It is from the new FZ1. It is from the European FZ1 model. A guy on the R1 forum converted his R1 to a streetfighter and that is the headlight he used.

I was looking at doing that headlight myself. I looked up the FZ1 on the Europe Yamaha website and seen the headlight on their FZ1.

If it is the FZ1N headlight, that mofo is like $800!!! I was semi-interested in the FZ1, but hated the bikini fairing on the FZ1OA that we get in the states. I was following the FZ1 forum were someone converted their OA to a N model and he stated that he spent $800 on the headlight and associated shipping. There is a headlight out there that is a direct fit on the Max, but I'll be damned if I can remember the site.

2008-FZ1-ABS-static-01_prv_tcm26-207301.jpg

Yes, you are right. Here is the Euro FZ1, same headlight (and a damn fine looking bike that it is mounted to.)

Last edited:
Just got an email response from the fella in Greece... the light is indeed from a FZ1000 Fazer.

Thanks all.
Now I just have to find one at a reasonable price. :rofl_200:

Back