Anyone recognize this Max?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jediael

Reaction score
Alright V-max detectives...So I stumbled upon these pictures a while back on a random hosting site. Does anyone recognize this bike or know anything about it? I would love to see a front view of it as that looks like a pretty sweet headlight. Anyone know what it is from? :ummm: Also, is that a Morely custom seat? What else do you recognize on it? I would say this has to definitely give that all black gen 1 posted the other day a run for its money!

Attachments

• chrome.jpg
    chrome.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 115
  • chrome1.jpg
    chrome1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 85
  • chrome2.jpg
    chrome2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 76
  • chrome3.jpg
    chrome3.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 83
I agree on the Euro placing as it has the giant plate on the back...and I just looked around on the yoku forum site (vmaxchat.yuku.com) and related web page and didn't see it, but I could have missed it... Anyone have any thoughts on the light?

The "H" pieces on the carbs gave me a sweet idea. Replace the H with a plate, and create a stylized "V4" emblem, kind of like the Ford V badges, with the 6 or 8 inside the V.

Actually, I think some of the older V4 OMC outboards had V4 badges like that. Have to see if I can scrounge one up at work

Gotta be British.
"Never Done" on the bottom couling.
The thing is running in one of the pics. Can see the clutch plate spinning.
I would love to ride that thing, even more if they took that birds beak off the front.

Back