Anyone who's been to the big toronto bike show...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
What kind of deals did people score at the shows?

I have a friend who ended up getting thousands off of a brand new bike on the closing sunday...

What kind of deals have you got?

This year I am going to keep my eyes open for progressive suspension (yes, the search continues) and for Metz 880's

I know there's no gaurantee on any deals - but what did YOU guys find here at the Toronto bike show?

I got a pre-show deal on my bandit. about 3000 off list. depending on the vendor/product you should get about 20% off and upwards on a lot of stuff. a fellow Oshawa rider got 880's for about 100/each, I believe.

Blaine

Jim, Brad and I and a few others will be hosting a VMOA booth there, so drop in and see us.

Thanks for the post Buster! I was going to reply and tell everyone the plan for both the SuperShow Jan 15-17th and the Spring Show in April (don't have the exact dates yet.

I will start a thread to provide the information to folks. To Ghost, the Spring show has the best deals on parts etc. as it is a huge swapmeet almost, but you can find some good stuff at the Supershow as well.

I'm so excited! Looking to scoop tires / progressives!!

EDIT: Add brake pads all the way around :)

Back