Award Request for gunrunner! --AWARDED--

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for gunrunner!

• Yes

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
- COP RUNNER

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 887
User Name: COP RUNNER
What is your name?: " COP RUNNER "

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 11
Name: Purple Heart
Description: Awarded to Vmax brothers and sisters who have been injured.

Recipient username : gunrunner

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

FOR A BROTHER V-MAX'R GETTING " BLOWN OFF THE ROAD " & SURVIVING A PRETTY BAD CRASH ! I THINK HIS V-MAX DESERVES AN AWARD TOO ! ..:punk:
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for gunrunner!

Thanks Cop Runner , i wouldnt want to go through that again tho . Have been trying to find out how windy it was but to no avail . To be picked up like that wasnt much fun ,
Both rider and Max are slowly on the mend .

Absolutely a Purple Heart!!! Very lucky it turned out as good as it did, this could have had a totally different outcome!! :thumbs up:

thanks cop runner , i wouldn't want to go through that again tho . Have been trying to find out how windy it was but to no avail . To be picked up like that wasn't much fun ,
both rider and max are slowly on the mend .
pm. Kjshover , i don't know how but this guy can get info on any topic ! ... I THINK HE CAN EVEN PREDICT THE FUTURE ! ... NO JOKE ! .. HE'S THE FORUM " HOUDINI " !

Yes. Absolutely!!

I've been side-swiped by a crosswind once that I've guesstimated to be prob 40mph and it shifted me into the next highway lane over. That was the worst i've experienced.......but the "typical" stronger winds (maybe 25-30 and probably the only time Max's weight comes in handy besides passing tractor-trailers on the superslab) is that it will "automatically" tilt over but still drive straight and straighten back up when the wind stops. I've had that happen lots of times. Glad your alright for the most part.

Purple Heart definately earned........:worthy:

its unanimous !

Thanks again CP i would wish anyone to go thru what happened . Body is slowly on the mend , Max has sat in the shed ever since .Would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all there well wishes , support and generous offers for help .

Thanks guys , you guys are the Legends . :clapping:

Matt

...Don't give it to him until he finds my mirror....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back