Award Request for SpecOps13! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for SpecOps13!

• Yes

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

gamorg02

Reaction score
- gamorg02

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 2049
User Name: gamorg02
What is your name?: gamorg02

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 12
Name: Award of Posting Excellence (APE)
Description: Awarded to forum users who regularly post and contribute to the betterment of the forum.

Recipient username : SpecOps13

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Dave has documented many findings lately for better or worse and always helps point vmaxers in the right direction (or in some cases away from the wrong direction)!
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for SpecOps13!

gamorg02: Thank you for this Posting Excellence Award Nomination. I really enjoy writing about my trials and tribulations and taking pictures along the way. I have 4 cameras that are getting a lot of use because of this forum. I hope what I write makes others feel normal. I hope I'm helpful and not the only person who struggles through many of the repairs on VMax's.. :sad2:

Dave

I can attest to Dave's commitment to helping others by and through his regular posts. I have used his posts and know personally how much effort goes into them. He is committed to accurately and thoroughly documenting his work and is extremely detail oriented, which cuts down on the trial and error aspect of using his advice. I know he really tries to help others.:clapping:

And the attention whore award goes to...... specops13 ;-)

Im just busting your chops.

Whenever I make threads I think, should I post or should I PM Specops13.

I don't know what kicked off this Barrage of Awards. This one is still open. It's something I never considered myself good enough to receive. Someone likes me... :confused2::confused2::confused2:

I figured someone would tell me I was becoming an Award Whore...:ummm: Thanx for doing it in a nice way saml01..

This is like a ride on a Gen III Vmax. Thanks to Everyone..

550 RWHP....:rofl_200:

I don't know what kicked off this Barrage of Awards. This one is still open. It's something I never considered myself good enough to receive. Someone likes me... :confused2::confused2::confused2:

I figured someone would tell me I was becoming an Award Whore...:ummm: Thanx for doing it in a nice way saml01..

This is like a ride on a Gen III Vmax. Thanks to Everyone..

550 RWHP....:rofl_200:

Enjoy it Dave....there's probably a DOH award with your name on it hiding in the bushes....it's just a matter of time!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

dannymax, DOH award in my future... Now that I can relate to.
I do have some Homer Moments for sure.. I try hard though..
Everyone here on the forum has so much knowledge, my ancient brain is straining to take it all in before Dementia Starts..:ummm::ummm::ummm:

I do the best I can to document what I do, just in case I have to do it again.. Having pictures is a big help.. I'm gonna have to buy another Max soon, I'm running low on things to do to SkullDuggery.:confused2: Maybe I'll build the motor in it...... More Faster...:biglaugh:

If I slow down, it's hard to get back up to speed.. Guess I've been in the South too long...

Yes, I'm really enjoying this extended 15 minutes of fame. It doesn't happen to me often but I can see where everyone else is most probably way over it and me...:sad2:,,,,,,,,:biglaugh:

vmax boy: Welcome to the VMax Forum... Good to have you here...:biglaugh:

Athens,,,, Wow.... Cool...

If I slow down, it's hard to get back up to speed.. Guess I've been in the South too long...

Yes, I'm really enjoying this extended 15 minutes of fame. It doesn't happen to me often but I can see where everyone else is most probably way over it and me...:sad2:,,,,,,,,:biglaugh:

I am not saying you shouldnt enjoy it, in fact enjoy more. People like yourself are hard to find, and this forum has a few characters such as yourself making it all the better.

However, being in the spot light obviously opens the flood gates to satire and parody. So, take nothing personally.

Wow, saml01, your reply means as much to me as the Awards. Awards by themselves are hollow if people think the person receiving them is just a Prima donna... :biglaugh:

Thank You,
Dave

Latest posts

Back