Award Request for TURBOVMAX!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for TURBOVMAX!

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtystinknape

Reaction score
- Dirtystinknape

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 2469
User Name: Dirtystinknape
What is your name?: Dirtystinknape

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 13
Name: Mod Monkey
Description: Awarded to users with innovative ideas that they have modded their VMax with.

Recipient username : TURBOVMAX

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

I would like to submit the "Nice Guy" and "Mod Monkey" award for TURBOVMAX for taking his passion of Max modding, machine work and fabrication to a new level by helping create the new category, Fabrication, CNC & Projects. I believe this new category will not only enhance this site but will also help and inspire fellow maxxers that may not have the ability or skill level to do this sort of work. Furthermore, taking the reigns on an affordable EFI system project seems very obtainable with his skill and the help of many great minds from this site. This could very well be the gold standard in EFI conversions one day and it all started with the vision of one innovative forum member and a very cool web site. Essentially, Gary does all this on his own time and for little or no money. I think this is admirable and deserves these awards as a gesture of thanks from all of us.
-----------------------------------------------------

THE MACHINE WORK HE DID ON MY LICENSE PLATE MOUNT IS INCREDIBLE ! AND HE'S A GOOD GUY TO DEAL WITH !...:punk:

I haven't purchased anything from Gary (YET), but he has offered up parts and his time and has helped me out with every question I have had. A great guy and one who is very deserving of an award.

Award YES. Mod Monkey award??? I'm thinking we need to have a different award made up. Something that adresses the fact that Gary is trying to bring the vmax community together on a collaborative project that will be to the benefit of all 1st gen vmaxkind. He is the Mother Theresa of fuel injection. Hopefully. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back