Back in the saddle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt354

Reaction score
After much fixing up of my Bro's leg, and a season of rehab. I'm ecstatic to report Christian/ VMAXXIMUM is walking fine and back on the rode. Last year he was hit hard by a pick up truck that pulled out on him and the damage was substantial. Pins and rods and all that medical stuff. In the hospital he was talking about fixing the bike. lol And his bike, it was totaled by the insurance Co. But, we weren't giving up on the old Vmax. It's always been too good a runner not to fix. Without the help of Sean Morley, parts and advice, we never would have gotten her fixed up and tracking straight again. That was the main worry. And, check out the awesome paint done by Captain Kyle! We should have taken more pics of our maiden voyage, but were ready to ride. We've got something special on this forum. Steve-omy partner.jpgOur bikes.jpg

Something I did to my 89, and recently did to my Bro's ride
was to put LED lights where the side reflectors are located. Yamaha should have done this. It gives more visibility to the
side view of the bike. I found the LED's on Temu, for anyone interested. They fit the space perfect, just drill 1 small hole for the wires. You, can tie them into the directionals too. I wanted them on all the time.
I want to get there this year Kyle. It'd be great if Christian could come too.

Back