Barack Obama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I find so fascinating is how the media portrays this election as a foregone conclusion. Barak will win the nomination and he will win the election. Personally, I think he may eek out the nomination (unless the Super-Delegates all come on board for Clinton) but I don't think he will win the general election. I have NEVER voted for a Republican Presidential candidate and not only will I vote for McCain, I am considering campaigning for the man. Yes, I feel that strongly about this election. I feel that Obama is the worst possible choice America can make. The potential for civil unrest and violence is very strong if this man is elected. Let's not mince words here, there is a strong likelihood that his term may end "prematurely".

Imagine the ramifications of that. Imagine what would happen in this country, in the streets...in your towns, if that were to happen. It could possibly tear this country apart.

McCain is the only logical choice for the preservation of America. He is not my favorite politician, but he must win.

Mike

What I find so fascinating is how the media portrays this election as a foregone conclusion. Barak will win the nomination and he will win the election. Personally, I think he may eek out the nomination (unless the Super-Delegates all come on board for Clinton) but I don't think he will win the general election. I have NEVER voted for a Republican Presidential candidate and not only will I vote for McCain, I am considering campaigning for the man. Yes, I feel that strongly about this election. I feel that Obama is the worst possible choice America can make. The potential for civil unrest and violence is very strong if this man is elected. Let's not mince words here, there is a strong likelihood that his term may end "prematurely".

Imagine the ramifications of that. Imagine what would happen in this country, in the streets...in your towns, if that were to happen. It could possibly tear this country apart.

McCain is the only logical choice for the preservation of America. He is not my favorite politician, but he must win.

Mike

i respect what you said and it does make sense but can you tell me why we would want another term of george bush running the show??

The sad thing (other than Obama has made it this far) is that our votes don't mean shit. The Electoral College elects the president. The "popular" vote doesn't account for anything (ask Al Gore). I just pray that McCain can pull it out because who knows what the liberal dip-shits are capable of?

Mike

You sure about that?
Preservation of what?

Attachments

• bushpaper3.jpg
    bushpaper3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 14
  • normal.jpg
    normal.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
  • mccain_bush-hug.jpg
    mccain_bush-hug.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
  • mcbush.jpg
    mcbush.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 11
I personally don't think Bush has done that bad of a job... don't get me wrong I don't thik he did a good job, but what makes people hate him so much? I really don't think he knows enough to make decisions for himself, but what did Bush himself do that directly effects you? I know the war will come up, but what other decisions/changes has he made that effects you in a negative way.

Like many others have said.... I think we have a lot more to loose if McCain doesn't win than we have to gain if anyone else does win.

I'm also trying to attach an e-mail I got a while back, don't know how true everything is on it, but it makes you think a little.

Jeff

Attachments

• Makes you think.doc
    151 KB · Views: 9
  • VERY INTERESTING.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
its sad how ignorant people can be. mccain is a snake in the grass, if he wins, just u wait and see

McCain isn't even a real Republican. He is fairly liberal.

I fear what Obama will do, if elected, much more than McCain.

When I say "the preservation of America", I am not referring to keeping the status quo, or maintaing current Bush policies. I never voted for Bush, I voted for Gore and Kerry. I also voted for Clinton, twice. I am saying that if Obama is elected, this country may very well burn to the ground. Yes, that is a radical point of view. However, it is a true possibility and I fear it. I live in New Orleans and I cannot even imagine what would happen in this town if Obama's term was to end short of his 4 years........

In all reality I am simply amazed that he has made it this far. His name alone should have sunk his ship, not to mention his politics, his "interesting" family history and other factors.

Mike

Buy( 4 ) 16 ounce bottles of water and pay more than 4 dollars . Which in my book is less than a gallon . Water still cost more than a gallon of gas . :ummm:

because people are actually STUPID enough to buy bottled water which has been proven to be more harmful than tap water. Mccain is evil if you cant see that and he does get elected your gonna get a big told ya so when your butt hurts.........even more

because people are actually STUPID enough to buy bottled water which has been proven to be more harmful than tap water. Mccain is evil if you cant see that and he does get elected your gonna get a big told ya so when your butt hurts.........even more

Evil? :rofl_200:

Come on man, Evil? That is really quite a stretch. Exactly WHAT is evil about him?

I have heard people call Obama the Anti-Christ....now that is quite a stretch as well. They are just politicians. We aren't electing Damian here.

Mike

Mccain comes from a long line of military heros. Is that what makes him "evil"?

Evil is a VERY strong word. If Osama err... I mean Obama gets in then we are all screwed... This new ordeal with the religious person that Obama is friends with points the way Obama has grown up... The thing his wife said about not being proud to be an American (or however she worded it) is another... I mean to tell you... Hilary is a bold face lying bitch and a cheat so it's a no go for her either...

Can you tell where I'm leaning??? Our company has grown more in the last 8 years than any other 8 years of it's 58 year life... :punk:

The masses of sheep Blame Bush for everything and flock to Obama because that is what the media tells them to do. Sure they don't come right out and say it directly, but when you watch the media, it is all skewed to make the lemmings think Obama is the new hope for America and Bush is to blame for the economy and the war.
It's all a ploy to keep the all mighty powerful and filthy rich in power and their pockets lined while they keep the masses busting their asses for a loaf of bread. If the working man is too busy trying to stay a float, then he won't have time to see that the super elite are running the show from the shadows and keeping themselves on top.
Plus add the fact that the newest generation of young adults have been spoiled and feel they deserve everything they want without the hard work to earn it, then the situation is ripe for a democrat to come along and take control of everything and disperse everything out equally to the spoiled little brats that want the government to GIVE them everything so they don't have to EARN IT or take care of themselves!

Jesus people. I love a lot of the conspiracy theory's that are being thrown around. I'm registered independent and have voted republican the last two elections for reasons already mentioned in this thread. From the way it looks, I will be again.

Re: Barack Obama- This *WILL* make you sick....

Subject: A Black Columnist on Obama
Ken Blackwell - Respected columnist for the New York Sun

It's an amazing time to be alive in America. We're in a year of firsts in this presidential election: the first viable woman candidate; the first viable African-American candidate; and, a candidate who is the first front-running freedom fighter over 70. The next president of America will be a first.

We won't truly be in an election of firsts, however, until we judge every
candidate by where they stand. We won't arrive where we should be until we no longer talk about skin color or gender. Now that Barack Obama steps to the front of the Democratic field, we need to stop talking about his race, and start talking about his policies and his politics.

The reality is this: Though the Democrats will not have a nominee until August, unless Hillary Clinton drops out, Mr. Obama is now the frontrunner,
and its time America takes a closer and deeper look at him. Some pundits are calling him the next John F. Kennedy. He's not... He's the next George
McGovern. And it's time people learned the facts.

Because the truth is that Mr. Obama is the single most liberal senator in the entire U.S. Senate. He is more liberal than Ted Kennedy, Bernie Sanders, or Mrs Clinton. Never in my life have I seen a presidential frontrunner whose rhetoric is so far removed from his record. Walter Mondale promised to raise our taxes, and he lost. George McGovern promised military weakness, and he lost. Michael Dukakis promised a liberal domestic agenda, and he lost.

Yet Mr. Obama is promising all those things, and he's not behind in the polls. Why? Because the press has dealt with him as if he were in a beauty pageant.. Mr. Obama talks about getting past party, getting past red and blue, to lead the United States of America . But let's look at the more defined strokes of who he is underneath this superficial "beauty."

Start with national security, since the president's most important duties
are as commander-in-chief. Over the summer, Mr. Obama talked about invading Pakistan, a nation armed with nuclear weapons; meeting without preconditions with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who vows to destroy Israel and create another Holocaust; and Kim Jong II, who is murdering and starving his people, but emphasized that the nuclear option was off the table against terrorists - something no president has ever taken off the table since we created nuclear weapons in the 1940s. Even Democrats who have worked in national security condemned all of those remarks. Mr. Obama is a foreign-policy novice who would put our national security at risk.

Next, consider economic policy. For all its faults, our health care system is the strongest in the world. And free trade agreements, created by Bill
Clinton as well as President Bush, have made more goods more affordable so that even people of modest means can live a life that no one imagined a
generation ago. Yet Mr. Obama promises to raise taxes on "the rich." How to fix Social Security? Raise taxes. How to fix Medicare? Raise taxes. Prescription drugs? Raise taxes. Free college? Raise taxes. Socialize medicine? Raise taxes. His solution to everything is to have government take it over. Big Brother on steroids, funded by your paycheck.

Finally, look at the social issues. Mr. Obama had the audacity to open a stadium rally by saying, "All praise and glory to God!" but says that
Christian leaders speaking for life and marriage have "hijacked" - hijacked- Christianity! He is pro-partial birth abortion, and promises to appoint Supreme Court justices who will rule any restriction on it unconstitutional. He espouses the abortion views of Margaret Sanger, one of the early advocates of racial cleansing. His spiritual leaders endorse homosexual marriage, and he is moving in that direction. In Illinois , he refused to vote against a statewide ban - ban - on all handguns in the state. These are radical left, Hollywood, and San Francis co values, not Middle America values.

The real Mr. Obama is an easy target for the general election. Mrs. Clinton is a far tougher opponent. But Mr. Obama could win if people don't start looking behind his veneer and flowery speeches. His vision of "bringing America together" means saying that those who disagree with his agenda for America are hijackers or warmongers. Uniting the country means adopting his liberal agenda and abandoning any conflicting beliefs.

But right now everyone is talking about how eloquent of a speaker he is and - yes - they're talking about his race. Those should never be the factors on which we base our choice for president. Mr. Obama's radical agenda sets him far outside the American mainstream, to the left of Mrs. Clinton.

It's time to talk about the real Barack Obama. In an election of firsts, let's first make sure we elect the person who is qualified to be our president in a nuclear age during a global civilizational war.

Kind of a scary subject, wouldn't you think? Remember--God is good and is in time, on time - every time

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy
everything. Is it OBAMA??

Back