Battery Tender for multiple batteries?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperPete

Reaction score
I presently have (2) battery tender juniors, but between my bikes, trailer, and mower I need (5). I can take them all out and put them on a counter in my shop.

Does anyone here use one on multiple batteries, and if so, what model?

I think I am going to convert to AGM batteries as they need replacement, so the tender must be AGM friendly.

Thanks in advance!

I have never used a battery tender on my AGM battery. I have left it in the garage for 2-4 weeks...while gone at work, and come back, and its busted right off. This is also included in the winter time with temps down in the 10's at night.

I use Noco genius chargers (2 individual units). I am fairly certain they have multiple battery / workshop style tenders as well. My two units have been used constantly when not riding for three years without fail.

Sent from my LG-G3 using Tapatalk

this is the battery tender I use for 2 battery's 1.5 amps maintains the batters no problem been like this for about year. At the other house I have the 2.5 amp tender hook up to 3 battery's I never had a problem just me mind you.

1.5 amp cost $25.00 and the 2 amp cost around $26.00
I had the 1.5 amp tender for 5 years always hook 1 to 2 battery's on that 1.
At the time I bought it was $16.00 you can search and find them cheaper.
You can come out cheaper buying few of these, If don't trust the way I hook them up.

http://www.amazon.com/Schumacher-SE...id=1417389742&sr=8-13&keywords=battery+tender

http://www.amazon.com/Schumacher-SC...F8&qid=1417390054&sr=8-23&keywords=Schumacher

Attachments

• vmax changer battery.jpg
    vmax changer battery.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 20
  • vmax ub battiers UB charging.jpg
    vmax ub battiers UB charging.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 19
Back