best place to buy tires and what size

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashmymax

Reaction score
What is the best website to buy tires? I have the stock front wheel and a custom 18" rear wheel. I was thinking of geting 110/80/18 for the front and 180/55/18 rear (radials). what is the best set of tires in this size and where should i get them from? Also is it safe to use 120/70/18 on the stock front wheel? I think there are more options with this size. thanks for any advice.

What is the best website to buy tires? I have the stock front wheel and a custom 18" rear wheel. I was thinking of geting 110/80/18 for the front and 180/55/18 rear (radials). what is the best set of tires in this size and where should i get them from? Also is it safe to use 120/70/18 on the stock front wheel? I think there are more options with this size. thanks for any advice.

i like bikebandit for tires, not the cheapest but they're quick and just about the cheapest

120 WILL fit on a stock rim. i would NOT recommend it. i have one on there right now and with such a short sidewall and a narrow rim it cups way to much. stick with 110 or even 100. I have a carrozzeria rim to rectify this.

i like the shinko verge 011 so far, however i dont' think the rear is available in an 18". shinko for sport touring tires seems to be win win.

Back