Bikers charged in SUV incident

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How terrorized and panicked that poor bastard in the suv must have been.........

I'm surprised he didn't do a little Reverse/Drive/Reverse/Drive when he got blocked by traffic....certainly couldn't have blamed him if he did!

Be especially alert out there guys, I'm sure there's going to be some 'new breed' SUV's out there as a result of this deal....the Sport Utility Vigilante!

Gonna teach them fuckin' family terrorizing, thug bikers a lesson! :auto:

I feel sorry for the guy paralyzed. Wonder if he was just one of the riders or actually involved in this mess? :ummm:

I'm sure many of the riders were along just for the ride and not even sure what was going on. I have been in group rides before and found out things happened during the ride I was not aware of including one of the riders going down and being hit by a car. That was a large toy run though. Hundreds of bikes.

I feel sorry for the guy paralyzed. Wonder if he was just one of the riders or actually involved in this mess? :ummm:

I'm sure many of the riders were along just for the ride and not even sure what was going on. I have been in group rides before and found out things happened during the ride I was not aware of including one of the riders going down and being hit by a car. That was a large toy run though. Hundreds of bikes.

If you read the post KJ made on the 2nd at 11:30 pm, and if its true, the paralyzed guys day was coming eventually anyway. The write up on his priors makes it sound like he was a first class piece of human garbage.

So while he may have been innocent in THIS particular situation his past karmic sowings simply caught up with him.

Last edited:
An article in the paper today said the guy charged was not the guy paralyzed. The guy charged had a long rap sheet and no license. Didn't say much about the guy paralyzed. :confused2:

If my recollection of the law is correct, if a person willfully violates the law, driving w/o license etc, and becomes involved in an accident, I thought he/she/it was automatically at least 50% to blame just for being there, regardless of who would normally be found at fault in that particular accident. Is this not correct?

An article in the paper today said the guy charged was not the guy paralyzed. The guy charged had a long rap sheet and no license. Didn't say much about the guy paralyzed. :confused2:

Apparently the guy who brake checked the suv got knocked down....everybody stopped, including the suv. One of the bikers had parked and 'reportedly' was walking toward the suv to help the brake check guy up when the suv took off running over him.

The wife of the paralyzed guy hired a 'media savy' attorney so you can pretty much figure what's coming for the suv guy.

This thing is just wrong from beginning to end...and it ain't anywhere near the end yet!

Apparently the guy who brake checked the suv got knocked down....everybody stopped, including the suv. One of the bikers had parked and 'reportedly' was walking toward the suv to help the brake check guy up when the suv took off running over him.

The wife of the paralyzed guy hired a 'media savy' attorney so you can pretty much figure what's coming for the suv guy.

This thing is just wrong from beginning to end...and it ain't anywhere near the end yet!

I heard the same thing, but the guy in the SUV didn't take off until after another guy busted out the driver's window with a helmet. That was when he took off and ran over the guy who brake checked him.

In the video, the window gets smashed way after the running over. I'm pretty sure. I watched it a couple days ago.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

If you watch the original video, you can see the guy who eventually brake checks is riding RIGHT NEXT to the driver side window giving the dude some flak for something. Then he accelerates enough to get in front and then brake checks. There were other videos from the same guy that show how these guys were riding and pretty much ignoring every rule of the road.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd bet the bikers were doing their reckless riding and the dude in the SUV probably beeped and maybe even made some hand gestures(I mean c'mon -- it's New York!) due to not being really happy about idiots putting his wife and kid at risk. Motorist chest puffing ensues, so the biker decided to go to the next level dickishness and cut the SUV off and brake check and the proverbial snowball gets a rollin'.

I mean yea, I'm just guessin' here, but there's plenty of additional video out there showing how these bikers were driving and creating some serious traffic risks. That will make it easy for the SUV driver's lawyer to connect the dots IMO.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio.../run_over_mass_biker_has_long_criminal_record

Bottom of my post has the content from link above.

The guy who was run over was obviously a HUGE dirtbag.

Article I found has more detail of criminal record than the simple driving offenses previously noted.

Karma is a bitch!

And for those that haven't seen it do yourselves a favor and go find the full length 6:31 second video.

Its even worse than what the news is showing.
Particularly in the seconds prior to him clipping the first bike.

It clearly shows the SUV trying to pace his speed and avoid the bikes until that dumb shit brake checked him.

Wonder why none if the news links show that first part that makes it much more obvious?

And afterwards it shows HUGE restraint on his part to not take out more of them.

He could have easily killed a few dozen in that 6 minutes but chose only to try to save his family. They must gave been completely terrified.

Why does anyone think the SUV must have done ANYTHING to play a hand in getting this started?
As in supposed events prior to the video?

I don't know about you guys but I've seen plenty of incidents of this Thuggish mentality in all sorts of forms and it doesn't need any provocation to precipitate. All it takes is a pack of Thugs with a prison mentality regarding thinking they've been disrespected.

----------------------------------------------------

The Lawrence motor*cyclist struck and paralyzed as a desperate SUV driver tried to escape the rage of other bikers in New York on Sunday has a six-page criminal record that began at age 12 with a negligent driving charge and includes jail time for drugs, guns, resisting arrest and other convictions, according to court records.

Edwin Mieses, 32, never got a driver’s license in the Bay State, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said, but he was frequently nabbed behind the wheel, and even sentenced to jail for driving without a license, court records show. Mieses has a pending case out of Lawrence District Court for driving suspended, subsequent offense, said Carrie Kimball Monihan, spokeswoman for the Essex County District Attorney’s Office. Mieses also has 15 guilty findings for criminal offenses including distribution of cocaine, possession of a firearm without a permit, knowingly receiving stolen property, resisting arrest and several motor vehicle violations, court records show.

Mieses was sentenced to jail in 2004 for distribution of cocaine, in 2001 for operating without a license, in 2000 for possession of a firearm, and in 1999 for possession of marijuana, receiving stolen property, destruction of property and attaching plates, according to court records.

Attempts yesterday to reach Mieses’ girlfriend, mother, father and lawyer were unsuccessful.

A Facebook page called “Justice for Jay Meezee” says Mieses was paralyzed after he was run over and remains hospitalized. Mieses has been identified by The Associated Press and other media outlets as the biker who was run over.

The confrontation spiraled from a minor crash between a motorbike and the SUV. A biker’s helmet video showed one biker smashing SUV driver Alexian Lien’s window with his helmet, pulling him out and beating him. Lien’s wife, in the SUV with their child, said yesterday they feared for their lives.

I was playing hookie the day compassion & sympathy was being handed out, and there weren't any make-up days offered.

Wait...I had no idea somebody was handing out compassion free...where was this and when did it happen. Not that I want any but I'd like to know who it was who was screwing around with evolution. He needs a Darwin award. Free compassion almost certainly will be handed out free again by the person who receives it. Then we'll end up with a lot of pacifists who think peace and negotiation will solve problems.

Wait....wait....I think a LOT of people must be handing compassion out free.

You're supposed to just show it to people who deserve it.

Back