Bikers charged in SUV incident

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SUV Driver had the right to defend himself. The one biker did cause the first collision but I'm up in the air over just driving over a number of bikers though.:confused2::ummm: Attacking a vehicle with a minor in it is a MAJOR NO NO though.:bang head: That's the one factor that may save him being charged.

Heard on the radio that one of the bikes he runs over when they try to open his door had a rider on it. Plowed right over the bike and rider. Guy is in a coma and most likely paralized if he ever wakes up. Plenty of wrong done by both sides I'm sure.
I imagine the cager may have been irritated by the slow down caused by the bikers, did something to provoke the bikers, and things escalated from there snowball style.
I am not making excuses for the bikers, just realize through experience that people can get pretty brave, pushy and spiteful when they have a 3 ton advantage.

If those guys were riding, acting and doing what the "Gangs" of thuggish sport bikers do here then it was probably things designed to provoke and piss off every single vehicle on the road.

Ill admit I have prayed to the god of motorcycling more than once that one of the multiple assholes performing a moving roadblock of the entire freeway and stunting, riding wheelies etc. during rush hour traffic would fall or crash so I could "accidentally" run over his stupid inconsiderate "look at me" ass.

When people get in pack, their brains changed. They became aggressive, uncontrollable mass of idiots. The same for sport events, music festivals, sport bars and so on. This accident no surprise to me, and i think all of this "gangsta wannabes" must be charged for reckless driving. That's another reason why most people don't like bikers. Especially with a lot of negative mass media images (bullshit "Sons of Anarchy" for example).

Moral to this story... 500lbs bike should not screw with 5000lbs car... the numbers just don't work in the bikers favor....

When people get in pack, their brains changed. They became aggressive, uncontrollable mass of idiots. The same for sport events, music festivals, sport bars and so on. This accident no surprise to me, and i think all of this "gangsta wannabes" must be charged for reckless driving. That's another reason why most people don't like bikers. Especially with a lot of negative mass media images (bullshit "Sons of Anarchy" for example).

+1...summarily execute all the bikers and you'll stop some of this crap. Yes, I'm an extremist and proud of it.

I'm sure that more information will come out on the truth of just what happened. The group of bikers done wrong by chasing him down and beating up the guy in the SUV but who done the worst, running over two people on a motorcycle or beating the hell out of the guy who just ran over two of the motorcyclist and running away from the scene of the crime?

I'm sure that more information will come out on the truth of just what happened. The group of bikers done wrong by chasing him down and beating up the guy in the SUV but who done the worst, A)running over two people on a motorcycle or B)beating the hell out of the guy who just ran over two of the motorcyclist and running away from the scene of the crime?

I'm going to go with B on this question. IF the bikers hadn't FIRST been trying to beat the he!! out of the guy, he wouldn't have felt the sudden urge to run over anybody. And since fleeing an angry mob of lawless bikers should not be considered a crime...... That's my final answer. Do I win anything? :biglaugh:

The only crimes the SUV driver should be held accountable for (IMO) is not utilizing his Land Rover's reverse gear to run over more angry bikers, and not utilizing the guardrailing along the way to squeeze a few more angry bikers out of the chase. But that's just me. I was playing hookie the day compassion & sympathy was being handed out, and there weren't any make-up days offered.

^ This! I agree- I would have taken out a bunch more of these idiots, especially if my wife and 2 yr old were in the car. If that were not in NY, I'm pretty sure a couple of those bikers(and I use the term loosely) would have a serious case of lead poisoning.....

From what I saw, the moron who originally got hit looked over his shoulder and saw the SUV's position, before hitting the brakes - causing all the trouble when the guy in the SUV hit him. He was WAY TOO CLOSE for anyone driving the SUV to react in time to prevent the crash. Guy in SUV is now surrounded, and his vehicle is starting to be trashed. Damn straight I'd get the hell outa there!! These punks were out looking for trouble - and the guy that got run over found out how much trouble you can find when you act like an asshole.... Lesson learned, Jack!

I'd like to think assholes like these people are in the minority in the bike community. They do nobody who rides any service. Next thing some group of riders are gonna get pasted by some loon in a car who saw this video and got afraid of the bikers and what they're gonna do to him and his family....

Pity?? None from me... An asshole's an asshole - if he's in a car, or on a bike. They got what they deserved......

I have been hesitant to chime in on this thread. I do not know all the facts. What was the first incident that started all this? Was there something before the beginning of the video? Are there things that we did not see on the video as the guy with the camera was not always at the action?

None of this should have happened of course but until I know ALL the facts I cannot venture an opinion... :confused2:

I have been hesitant to chime in on this thread. I do not know all the facts. What was the first incident that started all this? Was there something before the beginning of the video? Are there things that we did not see on the video as the guy with the camera was not always at the action?

None of this should have happened of course but until I know ALL the facts I cannot venture an opinion... :confused2:

Most intelligent response I've heard to this....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

+1. I agree 100% with you m-cman.

A lot of people say they would do this or that in that situation, when your body goes into that fight or flight syndrome, you are unpredictable. MOST people would just freeze up, unless they are trained for stressful situations like the police or military. Regardless this is terribly wrong for both parties

In Florida he would have been run over then had 10 rounds emptied in him. I say the biker got off easy.

1375087_10151932284987112_322125071_n.jpg

The guy who got ran over is paralyzed, his back was broken in two places. Sounds like he was a terminal dipshit.

Edwin Mieses Jr was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in MA was revoked until 2017. "Though Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.

Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show, Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.

In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017

With the people gathering around the SUV breaking out windows, I don't think the driver will be charged with anything.

New York City Stand Your Ground Law (N.Y.S. §776.013(3)):
A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity, and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Like J said, "Don't start nothing, won't be nothing."

Back