Bikes in Motion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hijacker

Reaction score
I love pictures of bikes in motion.

Here are some pictures I've taken of myself and my buddies with my GoPro.

You guys have any pictures of yourselves or your buddies while actually riding?

Tom...

Tom1-1.jpg

Tom3-1.jpg

Mike...

Mike_Fury2-1.jpg

Shelley...

Shelley1.png

Me...

Road_Side1-3.jpg

Turn1-2.jpg

Those are some really nice shots man. I've got a few on the road but nothing like that.

Man those came out clear and bright. I just love the Go Pro the more I see its abilities. Thanks for the post.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Got a couple from my run on the Dragon:

Photo2.jpg

Photo4.jpg

Then rigged up for a camping trip:
588422350_dsc02396.jpg

Now that I think about it, I've got some pics of us from our Dragon run as well...

Shell_Syd_1_zps655d137f.jpg

Chad_4.png

Chad_1.png

Dave_1.png

It was nice and sunny and a balmy 37 degrees here today so I went out for a ride and played around with the GoPro again, here are some more shots...

Drive_By4-1.jpg

Drive_By6-1.jpg

Drive_By3-1.jpg

Is there any way you can force the shutter speed down on the go pro? Maybe setting the ASA (ISO) lower (don't know it it allows that) The on the road stills would look real cool if the background was blurred- making the bike look like it was really moving but still clear. I don't know much about the go pro other then the great pics and vids your getting with it!

Nope, GoPro doesn't have settings to adjust the ISO etc. You can make adjustments to the frame rate and quality (720p, 1080p, etc). Any editing like color or brightness adjustments are made with editing software.

I guess that makes sense. The go pro is made to be a video camera so the shutter speed would be set around the frame rate, not be variable. So I guess the only way to get the effect I was thinking of would be to pan the camera real fast (with the bike)

Your doing outstanding work with that little guy. Now if only it was May

Latest posts

Back