Billy can't get no love

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
He should realize that he aint the pres anymore therfore he can't do anything for her.:rofl_200:
I guess its true. "Once you go Barack..."

nokisszf9.gif

That was priceless!!! I love it. Ol' Slick Willie had the morals of a tom cat and disgraced America while he was in office and set a new (low) standard in the way people view the position. Even after all the cheating and lies, the feminist still loved him. I guess if they are still able to abort babies that a little cheating is ok. This sort of behavior is typical and expected from the left.

That was priceless!!! I love it. Ol' Slick Willie had the morals of a tom cat and disgraced America while he was in office and set a new (low) standard in the way people view the position. Even after all the cheating and lies, the feminist still loved him. I guess if they are still able to abort babies that a little cheating is ok. This sort of behavior is typical and expected from the left.

+1 Well said

Man, if Hillary won't kiss you, you must have the gahoot gahow!! She's a friggin' politician, she'll kiss ANYBODY!!!
As we see in the vid! :rofl_200:

On the Clinton thread heres a funny sign...

Attachments

• 3241560455_4d1a9e16ed_o (Small).jpg
    3241560455_4d1a9e16ed_o (Small).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 44

you think bill was the first....hes at the end of a long line ... kennedy ....Dr king ect... and probably every pres that could get a hard on....only diference is back then people had honor and class and kept there mouth shut.....now everyone looks for the quick buck there 1 hour of fame

Yeah, I know he wasn't the first by no means but this was one of many, many of his short comings as a President and a human being that made me dislike him so much. That's not even counting his failed policies, bill's and law's he implemented. Anyway, the old adage "what I don't know won't hurt me" applies here. If you are in a high vis public office representing the good ol' US of A, you better watch your ass and cover your tracks because you are not only embarrassing yourself but you are also embarrassing S&S, Dirtystinknape and the rest of the country.... well at least the people that had any since of pride and honor. I have fought and bled for this country and it pisses me off when you have turds like him that reduce the White House to the likes of a brothel. I am damn proud of this country and what it has done for the world no matter what public opinion may be.We may have our problems here at home but I guarantee you that you will never find a greater place on earth to live and that's a fact. Take care my friend.
Robert

If you think all that was bad, you should read up on all of the "Clinton Mureders" that go back to when he was governor of Arkansas. People committing suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head or twice in the chest. The bodies really piled up quick. It really can be scary to think about what we might not know.

If you think all that was bad, you should read up on all of the "Clinton Mureders" that go back to when he was governor of Arkansas. People committing suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head or twice in the chest. The bodies really piled up quick. It really can be scary to think about what we might not know.
I read about that too, I think there is a whole lot more going on than meets the eye. Sex, spying, murder, drugs, and who knows what else, if you have political clout it all ok to them.:damn angry:

Latest posts

Back