bought a new bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaximum

Reaction score
Yamaha Tmax! im moving to japan in Aug and figured I'd be a bit more realistic. in an asian tropical island where it rains a lot, the speed limit is 30mph lower on regular streets and even more on the frwy, streets are narrow and gas is more expensive. I have decided to get something eco. figured i would get as close as I could to the bike I love so much. here is the link to the specs. I got a 2009 with 2000 miles for 4600$ here is a pic

yamaha-tmax1.jpg

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelhome/607/0/home.aspx

Exactly what you need over there! I was in Sasebo many years ago in the Navy and remember what it was like.Many people on bicycles, small scooters and tiny little cars. I wonder if you could mount some V max side scoops on that bad boy and make it into a mini-Max. :punk:Mike

This is actually the most decent looking scooter I know off - and I'm no scooter fan, as the idea of sitting on rather than straddling a bike has always been rather alien to me.

Great choice!

dude whats the top speed, just looked at one today lol

They mod the ever loving shit out of those suckers over there!

Somehow the thought of a ' sleeper ' scooter just doesn't play out...not that it can't or shouldn't be done...:confused2:

Thanks thanks! yes it is starting to grow on me. i got my speedo to 105mph. I was dissapointed on how slow it was, i was expecting more but... coming from a vmax it should feel real slow. I let my bro drive it and he was all smile ear to ear saying holy shit this thing moves. he has a harley. as of right now i have no monkey on my back nor do i plan on letting him find me. well maybe just a couple things.... (small) hahah yeah right look at me talk already.:confused2:

Back