Boxenstopp????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
I ordered a new front fender and radiator covers from Joe down at Boxenstopp back in January. He told me that it might take a while because they have to be shipped from Germany. I just tried going to his website and I get a message that says the domain expired. I'm thinking that something's wrong because it has NEVER taken me this long to ship something from here to Germany and vice versa. Anyone know something that I don't?

I ordered a new front fender and radiator covers from Joe down at Boxenstopp back in January. He told me that it might take a while because they have to be shipped from Germany. I just tried going to his website and I get a message that says the domain expired. I'm thinking that something's wrong because it has NEVER taken me this long to ship something from here to Germany and vice versa. Anyone know something that I don't?

Do you own a telephone?

I'll call around and get an update on him.
He probably just forgot to pay his domain hosting bill. He's not to "up" on the whole internet thing. He has someone do most of his website stuff.

I'll call around and get an update on him.
He probably just forgot to pay his domain hosting bill. He's not to "up" on the whole internet thing. He has someone do most of his website stuff.

Thanks man. Let me know if you find anything out. I'm beginning to think I should have ordered direct from MEK. I might have gotten the parts sooner.

Thanks for the number too.

Thanks man. Let me know if you find anything out. I'm beginning to think I should have ordered direct from MEK. I might have gotten the parts sooner.

Will do.

Joe is a good honest guy! I'm sure there is a very good reason it's taken this long to get your stuff. I'll bet money it's because he is waiting on it from the sender.

Joe moved his shop several months ago & his English is a little rough, but he's an honest guy. Like Cowboy said, he's not a huge "internet" guy, but he's cool. I'm sure you'll get your parts. Lots of great VMAX parts available in Germany if you have the cash - I'll bet it's worth the wait...

Will do.

Joe is a good honest guy! I'm sure there is a very good reason it's taken this long to get your stuff. I'll bet money it's because he is waiting on it from the sender.

I believe that he's a good guy to deal with. I did my research before I bought from him and heard nothing but good things about him. I know this isn't HIS fault. It just sucks from the buyers perspective. I'm waiting to paint my bike and I have to do the parts all at once. Its driving me bonkers having to wait!

Here's the skinny on Boxenstopps website.

The BOXENSTOPP website not working. Joe told us that apparently about a week or 2 ago, the server administrator that managed the website went bankrupt, shutdown his server, and never bothered to tell anyone. Joe is working with someone to get his website re-instated, and back up online.

Here's the skinny on Boxenstopps website.
The BOXENSTOPP website not working. Joe told us that apparently about a week or 2 ago, the server administrator that managed the website went bankrupt, shutdown his server, and never bothered to tell anyone. Joe is working with someone to get his website re-instated, and back up online.

Cool. Thanks a bunch. I'll try to call him in the A.M.
And I know his English is rough. He actually speaks good English, just with a strong German accent. It was pretty cool....when I called him to place my order, I was able to speak German with him instead of English. He's never had another U.S. customer that has recognized his accent and spoken his native tongue with him.
Listen here Jackass! I wouldnt post but since ya called me a smart ass I have to blast you... Have you heard of yellow pages? I guess I will settle to be a smart ass,,. Dumbasss!

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Daytona-Beach-FL/Boxen-Stopp-L2079394227.htm

It's a good thing that you knew where he was located at. I didn't. Thanks for the info Smartass.

Sincerely,
Dumbass

Joe moved his shop several months ago & his English is a little rough, but he's an honest guy. Like Cowboy said, he's not a huge "internet" guy, but he's cool. I'm sure you'll get your parts. Lots of great VMAX parts available in Germany if you have the cash - I'll bet it's worth the wait...

I have extended family that lives in Munich. I should just order the parts, have them shipped to the family, and then they can ship the parts out to me. It'll be a faster process! haha
I wish I had the money/time to go back over there right now. I'd just bring the parts back with me!

Go figure....the parts just came in the mail today. Looks good though! I can't wait to get them painted and on the bike.

Latest posts

Back