Breakfast @ Tortilla Flats

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
My wife and I went for a ride up the Apache Trail this morning to have breakfast at Tortilla Flats. I spotted another Vmax there when we left after breakfast, but no owner. Silver Vmax, chrome wheels. Looked bone-stock. Had a sticker on the bottom half of each scoop, as well as on the faux cover.

Whoever you are.....make yourself known! lol

My wife and I went for a ride up the Apache Trail this morning to have breakfast at Tortilla Flats. I spotted another Vmax there when we left after breakfast, but no owner. Silver Vmax, chrome wheels. Looked bone-stock. Had a sticker on the bottom half of each scoop, as well as on the faux cover.

Whoever you are.....make yourself known! lol

That's an outstanding ride. I've done it several times. I went the other direction this morning - out past Lake Pleasant.

I took the camera along . . .

Attachments

• DSCF1953.jpg
    DSCF1953.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF1958.jpg
    DSCF1958.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
That first picture was at the boat launch, right?
I'm thinking about getting any/all local Vmaxers together for a Memorial Day ride. Depending on how much interest there may be. You down?

Phx rider would be interested in meeting up with fellow maxers were few and far between.

Check out the Rides/Hookups section of the forum. I posted a ride there.

Latest posts

Back