Buy and Sell

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stick

Reaction score
I have been lurking around here for a while reading all the posts about the VMax. I am interested in purchasing one and my main source for searching was cycletrader.com, but their new search engine returns about 4000 V-Stars when you search for V-Max.

I also noticed the "Buy and Sell " section has been closed.

Anyone have any other good sources to seach for MCs on the web? Thanks!

I have been lurking around here for a while reading all the posts about the VMax. I am interested in purchasing one and my main source for searching was cycletrader.com, but their new search engine returns about 4000 V-Stars when you search for V-Max.

I also noticed the "Buy and Sell " section has been closed.

Anyone have any other good sources to seach for MCs on the web? Thanks!

The Buy and Sell section isn't closed, it's been ported to this location http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbclassified.php . There is a button on the Navigation Bar that say Buy and Sell also.

Thanks for the info on the Buy and Sell section and thanks for the tip on the Cycletrader.com search.

I am only 2 payments away from paying off my current bike...after that I am planning on getting a VMax. Someone has a 2006 with 780 miles for $7900 in FL.

Thanks for the info on the Buy and Sell section and thanks for the tip on the Cycletrader.com search.

I am only 2 payments away from paying off my current bike...after that I am planning on getting a VMax. Someone has a 2006 with 780 miles for $7900 in FL.

Sounds like some one got the fizizzle scared out of them when the VBoost kicked in. <giggle>
:ummm:

I wish I could have found a deal like that when I got my 06.
:stickyman:

I hope its ok to post this here. If not - I apolgise, I am new to this.

I have a 1994 Vmax, yellow. Some rust. Not to bad. Needs minor work because its been sitting covered. Don't ask me why... but I haven't started it in two years. It has 2000 original miles on it. I am in Miami Beach. Can anyone tell me what its worth and what is the best way to sell it? You can reach me at [email protected]

I hope its ok to post this here. If not - I apolgise, I am new to this.

I have a 1994 Vmax, yellow. Some rust. Not to bad. Needs minor work because its been sitting covered. Don't ask me why... but I haven't started it in two years. It has 2000 original miles on it. I am in Miami Beach. Can anyone tell me what its worth and what is the best way to sell it? You can reach me at [email protected]

Get it running and if it's in decent shape you should be able to get 5 for it I think.

Lets see some pics so we can have a better idea though.

:stir pot:Hey, if you had it running good you may get 3 to 4 grand out of it. They are selling nice 05's for 5 grand on ebay. That Florida air is hard on aluminum and chrome. Good Luck, Spur

Dude, you got to start checking the thread date! The last post was well over a year ago.

Sean

Hello, I just got a '92 VM, that's in nearly pristine condition. I'm in need of a backrest (sissy bar?), but can't find one anywhere! Does anyone out there in VMax Ville have one laying around they don't need, or a source for old parts? :confused2:

TIA
Steve

Back