Camera mounts on my Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
I made some custom camera mounts for my Max,easy to put them on and take them off.One mounted on the front to see what I see and one on the rear to see my friends faces as they try to catch up!:rofl_200:
Ok really its to get good video from in front of them as we roll through the twisties but Im just ganna say its to watch them try to catch up. They were really easy to make and work really well.I hope to have the footage from our Ortega ride edited and posted this week.Hope you guys will like it.

Attachments

• camera mount.jpg
    camera mount.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 27
  • rear camera.jpg
    rear camera.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 26
  • camera mount 2.jpg
    camera mount 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 26
  • front camera.jpg
    front camera.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 27
I made some custom camera mounts for my Max,easy to put them on and take them off.One mounted on the front to see what I see and one on the rear to see my friends faces as they try to catch up!:rofl_200:
Ok really its to get good video from in front of them as we roll through the twisties but Im just ganna say its to watch them try to catch up. They were really easy to make and work really well.I hope to have the footage from our Ortega ride edited and posted this week.Hope you guys will like it.
Thats pretty cool bro,
Can`t wait to see the vids.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
<<Dave>>:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back