• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

can I post non max bikes for sale?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
I have a 89 yamaha fzr600 that I'm selling.....wondering if I can post it on here.
OR....maybe we can have a section for misc stuff for sale....sorta like a vmaxforum garage sale.
(with no grinching tho....lol)

Dreamster66 said:
I have a 89 yamaha fzr600 that I'm selling.....wondering if I can post it on here.
OR....maybe we can have a section for misc stuff for sale....sorta like a vmaxforum garage sale.
(with no grinching tho....lol)

It's a generic Bike For sale section, so it doesn't have to be a VMax or even a Yamaha ... just as long as I get my commission! LOL.

just as long as I dont have to slip the bills in your santa hat on your posting....lol
Is that hat motorized????

Dreamster66 said:
just as long as I dont have to slip the bills in your santa hat on your posting....lol
Is that hat motorized????
One of the grand kids walked in on me and saw Santa's hat or whatever and asked what that was. Had to think fast and told them it was a puppy lying on his tummy and wagging his tail. I was right, wasn't I?

Back