• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbs -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eVMAX

Reaction score
I have a rack of carbs for sale. Carbs 1(front left if sitting on bike), 2( back left if sitting on bike)and 3(back right if sitting on bike) in working condition. Carb 4( front right if sitting on bike) has stripped pilot screw threading. Looking for $275 shipped anywhere within the 48 for all four.

Re: Carbs

You realize in 8 more days you're gonna mail these out for free at this rate?:ummm:

Blaxmax, I know from past sales experience on this site If it gets 100 views with no responders.... It's priced to high for the fellow vmax riders! $200 is bottom dollar for me before they would hit eBay.

Blaxmax, I know from past sales experience on this site If it gets 100 views with no responders.... It's priced to high for the fellow vmax riders! $200 is bottom dollar for me before they would hit eBay.

Dont worry.....200 is a good price.

I wish you luck with the sale and sorry you could not get that a/f mixture screw out. You will probably do better on Ebay though.

I wish you luck with the sale and sorry you could not get that a/f mixture screw out. You will probably do better on Ebay though.

Sold! And it's all good, picked up and installed a new rack I paid $200 bones for and the bike is back to runnin like a dream!

Back