Ceramic Coat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max_caper

Reaction score
Hi all,

Would anyone know how much I'd expect to pay to have my header pipes ceramic coated? I know that prices differ from place to place but just looking for some numbers.

Cheers,

Blaine Williams
Ontario, Canada

Hi all,

Would anyone know how much I'd expect to pay to have my header pipes ceramic coated? I know that prices differ from place to place but just looking for some numbers.

Cheers,

Blaine Williams
Ontario, Canada

I've seen from $120 to $170 USD for a 4-1 pipe, when I was looking to have this done.

Had quotes from Southern Ontario between $225 to $325 - Got lucky and paid $100 locally here in Northern Ontario to get a set of HMF headers done.

Mike

Hi all,

Cheers,

Blaine Williams
Ontario, Canada

Like others have said. It all depends on the location and oufit doing the work. I have a buddy who has a powder/ceramic coating business and also happens to owns a 88 Vmax. He does great work and has very low overhead. Even before we became friends he was 25% less on all the coating he did for me, compared to another coater here in town.

I charge anywhere from $250-$350 depending on if it's chromed or coated already. The chrome requires more work to strip.

Plus I use Jet Hot coatings.

Sean

Back