cheap lift..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it would fit but I have an extra pair of extensions (side extensions), and even a trike kit from my Handy lifts. Not super cheap and not sure what shipping would be like but i'm going to sell them at some point.

Sean

I don't know if it would fit but I have an extra pair of extensions (side extensions), and even a trike kit from my Handy lifts. Not super cheap and not sure what shipping would be like but i'm going to sell them at some point.

Sean
Not in a major hurry. I see good used lifts turn up from time to time around my area , They just seem to turn up when the cash is not there. Like I said I have had no problems with this lift but I don't know how far I want to push it with extra weight. With my back being all screwed up right now I am not working much any way.

Sean

I had one of these foot pump lifts which worked great, and the stop bar didn't collapse or bend a bit.

I ordered the H/F extension wings and they wouldn't fit the darn table....long story short, H/F ended up doing an even swap with me....my old foot pump one for their 1200# air lift! There was a couple hundred dollar diff but they waved it. Think cause the ad for the extensions never mentioned they wouldn't fit the foot pump table.

Anyhow, it's a great lift for the coin.

look at those pics, definitely a 2 fold issue.

that first bar looks HOLLOW!. definitely make sure you have a the beefier bar if you get it.

also it does look like the lower rails are welded on backwards.

Back