Check this out ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this somewhere on line before. Very cool as scupture, but I wonder if it's any more than that. I can't see any power hook-up to the rear wheel, but maybe it was just in progress at the time the pics were snapped. Regardles, I bet it would be a bitch trying to go any whichway but straight on that beast , what with a car tire out back. Why not a big ole 280 or 300mm cycle tire? Might save some broken bones--the bike's and the rider's.

Regardless, you could pull up next to a mini-van full of kids at a stoplight and watch the kiddie-pee waterfall out the bottoms of the sliding doors. Yee-ha.

Not that I am a big V-Twin fan but I think that a chopper just needs to have that rumble. The automotive 4 banger in there just doesn't seem like it goes.

Cool sled regardless. Must be a blast to ride around Halloween.

Hate to come to a sudden stop with those ridges sticking up from the spine!!!

Is it just me.....or would you look like you were humping a skeleton while going down the road. Don't know about you guys, but I'm not into skeleton love from behind. To each their own.

Yea it's kinda cute, in a funny way. I guess if you're a real Goth or a wannabe Emo, that is YOUR bike.. lol

As art it works great, as a bike it just looks like a big PITA ;-)

Yeah,
I agree with "G" that thing looks like hell to have to do any work on
but, if he chromed it it would be good for shows and an occasional bike night.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Yeah the skeleton bike is interesting but only for show. There would be no way I'd actually wanna ride that. Now as for the second bike I've seen one similar that actually looked a lot cooler or um actually HOTTER! I would ride that...hehe and yes I'm sure I'd cause accidents :eusa_dance:

Attachments

• 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 22
Yeah the skeleton bike is interesting but only for show. There would be no way I'd actually wanna ride that. Now as for the second bike I've seen one similar that actually looked a lot cooler or um actually HOTTER! I would ride that...hehe and yes I'm sure I'd cause accidents :eusa_dance:

Nice ride!

Back