Chrome spider

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it replicate ?
stargate-replicator.jpg

Not sure how to tell ya buddy, but.....not even in a Level "A" Biohazard, totally self-contained, SCBA equipped, personal protective device!

I'm gonna Napalm the whole fuckin' yard, you can poke around after the ground cools if you want!! :rofl_200:
I RODE UP TO " DANNYMAX'S " YESTERDAY , THAT " MOTHER " NAPALMED HIS YARD ! .. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS I GOT MY 3CT. HOOP BACK ! .. AND PEOPLE THINK THAT I'M FUCKING CRAZY ! .. :confused2::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Last edited:
but what came about your chrome nipple ring Tim??? did you forget that, you better go back and get it hahah

but what came about your chrome nipple ring Tim??? did you forget that, you better go back and get it hahah
DANNY STILL HAS IT ON DISPLAY , LIKE HE DUG UP A DINOSAUR ! .. :rofl_200: .. HE THINKS ITS SOMETHING SPECIAL , I ONLY PAID 7 OR $800.00 FOR IT , IT HAS DIAMOND EYE'S ! .. :biglaugh: .. I JUST DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO TELL HIM ! .. :confused2: .. SO I'LL LET HIM RUN WITH IT FOR A WHILE ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Shhhh!! Don't tell Timmy but the one on display is a fake....I got it at the Dollar Store!!

I sold the real one to buy the napalm!!! :punk::rofl_200:

Just make sure that area is well marked out with appropiate signage dipicting the toxic material that was formerly in the area.
Never can be too sure and if I got some on my alpinestars I'm quite sure they would have to be incinerated promptly. I'm sure the napalm did it's job though as it tends to be quite thorough!:punk:

Just make sure that area is well marked out with appropiate signage dipicting the toxic material that was formerly in the area.
Never can be too sure and if I got some on my alpinestars I'm quite sure they would have to be incinerated promptly. I'm sure the napalm did it's job though as it tends to be quite thorough!:punk:

Absolutely right!! And this wasn't that cheap shit napalm cooked up in some welfare trailer park either....this was top notch, military grade stuff!!

The meters detected no trace elements among the charred vegetation whatsoever!!

I'm fairly certain we got it all!! God help us if we didn't..........!! :wave bye:

Absolutely right!! And this wasn't that cheap shit napalm cooked up in some welfare trailer park either....this was top notch, military grade stuff!!

The meters detected no trace elements among the charred vegetation whatsoever!!

I'm fairly certain we got it all!! God help us if we didn't..........!! :wave bye:

I will have you know that several of your Mod Monkey troop are now nursing 2nd degree burns from your napalm burst!! We consider this an act of war and are now commencing Operation "Monkey Butt" on your Max's. Heard you might be in the market for some wheels:biglaugh:

I will have you know that several of your Mod Monkey troop are now nursing 2nd degree burns from your napalm burst!! We consider this an act of war and are now commencing Operation "Monkey Butt" on your Max's. Heard you might be in the market for some wheels:biglaugh:

Oh shit!!! I never thought about the monkeys!! :bang head::bang head::bang head:

I certainly didn't intend to harm them, figured anything out there would see the fire suit, starlight goggles (it was a night shot....of course) and the tanks on my back and head for the high country!!

Tell them I'll leave a few platoon sized cans of "Bag Balm" out for them to rub on their burns.....that and a couple chrome spiders and they'll be good as new!! :clapping:

:rofl_200: .. TELL THEM ALL THAT THEY HAVE MY PERMISSION TO SWIM IN DANNY'S POOL , " ANY TIME THEY WANT " ! ..:rofl_200:

Not sure how to tell ya buddy, but.....not even in a Level "A" Bio-hazard, totally self-contained, SCBA equipped, personal protective device!

I'm gonna Napalm the whole fuckin' yard, you can poke around after the ground cools if you want!!:rofl_200:
THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS THAT I EVER HEARD ! .. I ALMOST PISSED MY PANTS WHEN I READ IT ! . :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I think I saw one of those crawling-out of Kyle's shed when he moved a box of stock mufflers:rofl_200:and it looked like a 'mommie!'

P.S.: Silvadene is better than 'Bag Balm' for burns.

Latest posts

Back