Coments on Carb Tune

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
Was wondering what you use to sync your carbs. I remember at one time long ago ( somewhere ) that Carb Tune was great and ez to use. Anybody feel free to comment on what you use....ect.

I use Morgan Carb tune II. Other options is Motion Pro's sync tool or Weber air flow meter used from the top.

Mark

I have used the carbtune. It is nice. I however still use my trusty mercury stick and I did a back-to-back comparison after syncing the carbs. Both were negligibly identical to the final readings. Cant say then if one is better than the other.

I like mine but it's too expensive for the average needs.

Sean Morley

I ordered my carbtune on the 29th of June, and had it in my hands on July 5th last week from the UK.

Haven't used it yet, but, will keep you posted on the results...I'm sure it will be what everyone says.

:cheers:

Neil

I need a carb tuner, where is the best place to get one? I'm not against spending good money on a good one.
I'm really needing one that's idiot proof. LOL!

Had my Carb Tune II for a few years now and it's great. Non of that wonderful mercury to leak or evaporate away:eusa_dance: Can sync the Max in a few minutes.
Lew

Latest posts

Back