Concerns,,,,Cataract Surgery Next 2 Weeks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are a dam good friend and have been for years,If there's anything I can do like tramahawk said just holler.

Update: 2 days out of surgery on my right eye, 1 week and 2 days from surgery on the left. I was seeing 20/100 in the right and 20/200 in the left prior to surgery.

Appointment yesterday. Talked guns with the Dr..:gun shoot: Exam went well. Right eye is still blood shot which is normal. Combined with both eyes I'm seeing 20/20. Need readers right now because up close vision hasn't started working well yet. Lenses have to heal in my eyes,. Readers, 2.00's work best but Doc wants me to make the eyes work at focusing up close so I'm using 1.25's. He said there will be changes especially in the first month and still out to about 3 months.

I can see things at 20 feet that I struggled with at 2 feet before. Lights are so bright now, I can almost work in the dark. Saves electricity.:clapping:

The biggest PITA about this whole thing is the number of drops that I have to put in at specified intervals in a day.:bang head:

My right eye is still seeing a tiny bit DE-focused but Dr says that should improve over time.

I'm amazed with my new found site. Mary, being in focus looks even skinnier than she is. Wow, can't keep my hands to my self.....:confused2:

Dr. Steven Updegraff had a picture made of the 2 of us prior to any surgery. His office sent me a copy just the other day so here's a non Pirate picture..... :confused2: It's Cool to have a photo with a world famous Doctor..... Hope I got the red right this time. My Girly pictures had been too red toned before the operations.:ummm:

Attachments

• Me and Dr. Steven Updegraff.jpg
    Me and Dr. Steven Updegraff.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 11
It was great talking with you last night at the clubhouse but I'm really concerned over your blood pressure being so high. Please take the doctors advice and slow down till your eyes heal. He's right, it's not minor surgery having lens implants especially the kind you had put in. Your sight has to last you the rest of your life. Iknow you live life to the fullest because you expect you'll run out off time but what if you don't.... What if you live to be 100? What if your symptoms only seem like agent orange poisoning and you don't develop cancer and you get better?????

Please take care of yourself.

Back