Concerns,,,,Cataract Surgery Next 2 Weeks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
left eye surgery went perfect. just got home 1 p.m. Eastern Time. my eyes still dilated but I can see hundred times better.

Jus wait till you get the other done,When I had the one good eye I almost stopped using the bad eye.Glad youre getting the other done so quick,So pleased for you.

Glad it went well for you Dave, now that you can see better we'll be needing another installment of your two wheel hot chicks!
Please and Thank-you!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost!

My fixed eye had an allergic reaction to one of the post op meds. Really Bloodshot today. Dr said not to use that med again, 1 in 20 are allergic to it and I'm one. My bad eye can see without reading glasses. It's hard to focus on the screen cause my fixed eye needs reading glasses till the implant settles in so it can flex. Eye drops from Hell for a month now. This is confusing as Crap, the number of times a day changes and will overlay and be offset after having the other eye done next week.:bang head:

Contrasts in the fixed eye are out of this world. TV's look like a glossy photo. Reds, Blues and Yellows are ungodly bright. I can see traffic lights half a mile away with it and tell what color the light is.:clapping:

Photo of me as a Pirate later. I'll try to do some biker girls now.

Glad to here your seeing better. Now I think your hearing is going since you did not hear the message I left last week. :rofl_200:
Sorry, I never got it Kyle??????:bang head:

Having some difficulty with reading the screen on the computer So I'm being Brief.

Pirate Dave as Requested (Crap Picture)but you get the idea.

Attachments

• Pirate Dave.jpg
    Pirate Dave.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 9
Awesome pic Dave! I'm here in St Pete with my lady for another week and 1/2, maybe we should try catching up for a drink!

My left eye gets a little better with each day. The redness of the reaction to the one med is getting better,,,,, slowly. I am amazed at how well I can see with my left eye this quickly. So much better than even the right eye that I thought wasn't too bad. Like 75% better than it. I almost need sunglasses indoors. I'm going to need to adjust the colors on all my computers.:confused2: Reds, Yellows, Blues and especially Whites are Horrendous.

Anyone around here needs to Search Dr. Steven Updegraff and look at the Patient Education area.

Sorry, I never got it Kyle??????:bang head:

Having some difficulty with reading the screen on the computer So I'm being Brief.

Pirate Dave as Requested (Crap Picture)but you get the idea.

Like I said....crusty!! :rofl_200:

Glad you're improving quickly Dave...good luck bro! :clapping:

Looking like a for real pirate there Dave! :biglaugh: I glad you're healing up! when you go for your right eye it should be a lot smoother since you "been there, done that".
Will keep you in my thoughts and sending good vibes your way!:punk:

All of you are reenforcing just how great you and this forum are. The MC I started here 18 years ago, only two people have come to see or inquire about me. :bang head:
Vmaxers Rock!!!!!:clapping:

Naughty and Kyle invited me to come out tonight while G's here. I overdid things today and couldn't make it, raining and all.

My left eye is still puffy, my right eye is playing catch up all the time. God, are colors and lights BRIGHT. Never imagined how bad my eye sight had gotten... WOW.

Thanx, Everyone..........

Latest posts

Back